2.4 - wine

wine

Yoongi was in his studio all day long, writing lyrics. The lyrics turned into him composing a melody, then that melody turned into some what of a song. He was so focused that he didn't notice the song was about his first love, jimin.

That's right! Jimin is Yoongi's first love.

Once yoongi realized his was about jimin he quickly took a breather and looked at his phone clock.

"01:13 in the morning. Fuck! Park Jimin what are you doing to me?" He sighed heavily and saved work. As he made his way out of his studio and locked it, he went out to one of his moms many restaurants that was near him.

It maybe late but his moms restaurant, in some occasions, is open 24 hours. As he went in and order a hot soup and some coffee, he somehow remembers the good times he spent with jimin and how affected he was by jimin's smile and lovely gestures.

Jimin is all he can think about and it made him really sad because he knew he was no good for him.

He was on autopilot, as he got home, which he didn't notice, he remembered the day he left the airport and went to his place. He didn't mean to throw a party but it got out of hand once his friend showed up and started smoking weed and drinking. Then he started taking hits and drinking, he was lost in his own world that he didn't even realize other people showing up. That lead to the morning and how the unknown girl just kissed yoongi.

He hurt jimin, but that's how he was. He hurts people once they get close due to his bad ways. When he saw jimin hurt, he hurt.

Then he started to cry.

He cried and decided to call his mom.

"Mom, I messed up big time." His mom just listened, knowing he still has things to say.

"I can't hurt him anymore. I love him so much to keep hurting like his I am." Yoongi sobbed and continued.

"Mom, it's hard to see him in pain because of me and I want it to stop but I love him so much to let go, even though I must let go. What should I do?" His mom knows he is officially done she takes a deep breath and hears his son sob.

"Listen, yoongi i know you love him by the way you talk about him but if you say you bring him pain then let him go but if you think there is hope that you and him can be happy together without you hurting him go and fight for him and your relationship." Yoongi knew his mom was right but deep inside he knew he can't let go his bad ways.

After a their goodbyes, he hanged up and later in his sofa, thinking whether he should let him go or fight for the relationship.

🍂🥀🍂

Jimin went back to yoongi's mom restaurant and wanted to talk to her.

As he stepped in, he felt the warm air and walked up to the cashier asking for the owner. He hoped she was here.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Min and heard you wanted to talk to me." Jimin took her head and bowed politely.

"Yes, I did. My name is park Jimin and I wanted to ask you something." She nodded her head and took him to the back where they can talk more comfortably.

"Um, last time I was here, you gave me my hat and even said my name which I don't think We meet before." Jimin asked and looked at Mrs. Min who smiled while setting two cups of tea down.

"Yes, sorry I didn't mean to frighten you but I know who your are because of my son, yoongi. He talks about you, all good things." She says and jimin just smiles but it's more like a hide you pain smile. He really wanted to cry but he couldn't because he wanted to be strong, he wanted to show yoongi that's he doesn't affect him at all.

But that's a lie, jimin loves yoongi so much that it pains him to see yoongi go down his dark path.

"My son he talks about how good you are to him and how much he loves you." Jimin's eyes widened.

"He loves me?" Mrs. Min knew he didn't knew that yoongi didn't say tell him the love word.

"I mean-" she couldn't finished because jimin started to cry.

This was Mrs. Min second time in a day someone cried to her.

"He loves me!" Jimin sobbed and that's all he could say. Mrs. Min tried soothing him but he kept On crying and repeating he loves me.

"Mrs.Min, If he loves me, why does he hurt me in such ways? I want to keep fighting because I love him but he hurts me in so many ways." Jimin loves yoongi with all his heart but the pain is to much.

"Honey if you love him and he loves you then fight for your relationship." She said to him and smiled softly.

After their conversation, jimin went back to his place and took a long nap to re think what is he going to do.

🥀🍂🥀

Another chapter and so close to being finished.

CONGRATS TO OUT KINGS FOR BEING ARTIST OF THE YEAR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT ANS FOR WINNING OTHER AWARDS AT MAMA AND MMA💜💜

CONGRATS ON SUGA FOR WINNING HOT TREND/PRODUCER 💜