2.1 - the wedding

the wedding

A few weeks passed as their adventure at suicide forest in japan. Now its the week of Hoseok's wedding and everyone is excited.

The wedding is taking place in Forte di Belvedere, Florence, Italy. Beautiful mountain to the ocean view with the perfect weather this week.

Rosé is checking everything to make sure the preparations are in order and precise. Hoseok and the guys are getting their suits, by Armani, fitted. Of course that goes for Rosé and her girls with their Chanel dresses.

But today is special because it's namjoon's 25th birthday and the guys are out celebrating at a private party house.

"The burgers are almost ready!" Jin yelled at the boys as he flipped the burgers and gave the tray of burgers to namjoon.

All the guys walked to the table with their beers in their hands and sat down as namjoon placed the tray in the middle.

The guys all sat down and started serving their burgers, seasoned fries, and salad.

They were all eating when hoseok stood up with his beer in his hand, "namjoon, buddy, i want to say happy birthday and hope you enjoy this day with your brothers."

Namjoon raised his beer to everybody and they clapped.

"Wow namjoon you're old as fuck!" Everyone broke down laughing at jungkook's comment. Namjoon just laughed and stretched his arm to slap jungkook's arm. Jungkook rubbed his arm and laughed.

"But in all seriousness, happy birthday babe." Jin placed a kiss on Namjoon's cheeks and everyone went 'oooh'

Namjoon smiled with his dimples showing.

They all ate and the evening went on drinking and eating.

🍂🌷🍂

jimin's pov

3 days passed, and it was the day of Hoseok's and Rosé's wedding.

Right now we were all putting on our suits and having a drink before we went out. The whole wedding looked amazing with the ocean view and people dressed so fancy.

"Hoseok you're getting married in 20 minutes!" Namjoon grabbed his shoulders from behind and started massaging.

Hosoek smiled, "Well guys, I'm no longer single to do all the stupid shit we did."

I looked at the guys and everyone laughed. That's when I raised my beer bottle to raise a toast, "Guys let's make a toast to Hoseok and his wedding. Let this day be memorable and joyful!"

"Cheers!" Everyone clicked their bottles together then drank.

"Okay Guys we have to go now." Jin clapped his hands and escorted us out of the many rooms in the Forte di Belvedere mansion.