0.4 - accidentally

; accidentally ;

min yoongi POV

"so you're saying that the press will have a press conference only if jimin is involve?" right now I was talking to my manger about this whole scandal and how we should handle it. a press conference is good but they also want Jimin's input. typical paparazzi!

"yes." my manger nodded and i just sighed. how am i supposed to tell jimin this, he was stressing over our picture on the frontage of the magazine. imagine i tell him about this press conference, he'll die of a stroke.

"so call him and chose a day that is reasonable for both you." as soon as he said that he walked out probably going to do paper work. now how am i going to tell him.

i could call him but i wanted to tell him in person. truth be told i wanted to see him again with those plump, luscious, pink lips again and how good they would feel in my- no yoongi calm down.

"ughhh!" i was irritated about how im going to tell and why am i stressing over this? i just have to talk to him, it's not like im asking him to marry me!

im going to the park to cool off. i exit my company's building and got in my white audi r8 and drove to the park that helped me through my stress when i came to seoul.

i parked my car two blocks away from the park and walked along a path. as i walked i saw someone with a hot chocolate in their hand and my coat. my coat! that has to be jimin.

"jimin!" i called his name but he didn't turn.

"jimin!" i screamed louder this time but nothing. he looks like he is in his own little world. so i walked until i 'accidentally' bumped into him.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

jimin stayed in his house that morning but he got bored. he got up and went to the park to chill and breathe. he just needed to realize the situation he is in and how he will handle this because he is just a regular college student after all.

he sat on a bench near by the this big pond they had in the middle of the park. he stared at the families that were there, happy and enjoying their time. he remembers those young days but we must grow up and do something in life.

those precious moments reminded him of his parents how they would go to the park in busan and enjoyed their ice cream but we must grow up. now his parents are probably headed to busan because they go back and forth; busan to seoul to help jimin.

of course jimin has told them to stay in busan but they don't listen. his mom doesn't want to leave his son even though jimin has a younger brother.

he looked up to the sky and saw the birds flying. he wished he could fly and go anywhere he wanted to with no problems. he looked straight a head and saw the hot chocolate stand. he got a cup and walked around the park, tugging yoongi's coat closer to his body.

he could smell yoongi's cologne and he smell good. jimin couldn't forget that gummy smile or those cat eye shape. he is so hot!

as he was walking he was in his own little world when he bumped into something. he looked who he bumped into and saw they guy was looking at him. he only saw his eyes because the rest of his face was covered. but that's when jimin realized that those cat eye shape belonged to one man.

"yoongi?  what are you doing here?"

"we need to talk."

❤︎❤︎❤︎
Another update yeah!
My yoonmin feels are exploding💖💖💖

❤︎❤︎❤︎Another update yeah! My yoonmin feels are exploding💖💖💖