1.3 - wild night

; wild night ;

"wait, jungkook you bought some drugs off a guy from the streets and made us eat it!" yoongi was furious now. if this was a cartoon flames would be showing up on his head.

after the whole conclusion, the guys went to Jungkook's room so he can explain everything. of course taehyung was in the room naked, well they fucked each other last night. so now the guys are all here in Jungkook's room trying to remember last night.

"well technically i didn't have to force half of the guys to take it." jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. He fells so guilty right now.

yoongi gave him a pointed look to continue what he means.

"well namjoon, seokjin, and hoseok took it without me forcing it but you, taehyung, and jimin, i had to put it into your guys drinks." jimin looked at jungkook with a disbelief looked. jimin just met the guy last night and he is already drugging him.

as for namjoon, jin, and hoseok they were chill about it, playing cards on the table. taehyung was still dumbfounded whether he had sex with jungkook on his own will or was it the drugs talking. and yoongi, he want to kill the poor bastard but he had to maintain cool.

"so what exactly happened last night?" hoseok asked while looking at his cards. yoongi sat next in the bed with jimin, taehyung was on the opposite side of the couch from Jungkook, and they all sat to listen to Jungkook's story.

"well..."

last night...

"jungkook, my man, you came!" hoseok greeted jungkook and walked him to where the rest of the guys are.

while they were walking jungkook told hoseok about the drugs he got but hoseok really couldn't hear anything over the loud music so he just laughed it off.

"jimin meet jeon jungkook, jungkook this is park jimin, our newest member of our squad!" jimin and jungkook shook hands and started talking about the basics, how old are you, where you from, etc.

"wow you're from busan too that's awesome!" jimin said cheerfully because he found someone from his hometown.

They danced and drank until jungkook thought it'll be a good idea to pull out his stash.

"guys i got some treats for my fellow friends!" jungkook had the bag in his hand as he swung his arms namjoon and hoseok, all of them quite tipsy.

"ohh, what is that Jungkook?" namjoon asked while poking the bag and taking another sip of his drink.

"this, my friend is special candy which will make you super happy!" Jungkook took one out of the bag and showed it to everyone, holding it up in the air.

"i want one." namjoon took one.

"me too!" seokjin grabbed one.

"same." hosoek plopped it in his mouth.

they all sucked and chewed it like a piece of candy. as the drug was going into their system, they were filling lighter and happier.