0.9 - a normal day

; a normal day ;

JIMIN POV

i walked out of yoongi's place, somewhat relieved.

i took out my phone to call a taxi company, i could hear the birds chirping, the cold breeze passing my skin, and the people going on about their day.

"hello!" the cab company was talking but i couldn't hear it, so i hung up.

i walked to calm my nerves and just think. i thought how different my life would be now. how chaotic it will be because i'm with yoongi. my head was spiraling but that didn't stop me from hearing the birds chirping.

i looked up and saw how free the birds are, they can come and go as pleased but as humans we are chained to the ground, always on a schedule.

i then saw the tress flowing with the wind. it must be nice how the wind and the trees go together. but humans it's either who's dominant and who's the submissive.

finally, there was this cute little family, the mom and dad both holding onto their little boy as they swing him. smiles in their faces, but those memories won't last. i should know.

i walked further to the main streets and saw how busy people were. they were like ants, moving and never looking back. but for me, i was still stuck in the past.

so when yoongi gave me the chance to break free from the past, i signed the dam contract. 

you can say i basically sold my soul to satan but only i know the metaphor.

a normal day like this, i would've been in my room watching re-runs of grey's anatomy and eating. but today was not a normal day.

today marks the day i become free, in a way, and enjoy the ecstatic life to come.

but for now it's just a normal day.

-------

Short and gloomy but I just wanted to give u an idea how jimin feels.