0.6 - yes or no

; yes or no ;

min yoongi POV

"park jimin will you be my pretend boyfriend?" those words must of shocked jimin because he just froze and looked blank.

"what?" yup jimin is for sure shocked.

"jimin is really not a hard question, just say yes or no." i stated. he sighed and looked at me like i was crazy.

" okay what would happen if i say yes?" jimin sure was doubtful about this whole situation.

i breathe, "well i would have you sign a contract stating what you should and shouldn't do as my boyfriend when we are together in public or when you are doing your own thing." i waited for him to process the information before i could continue. he hand his hands on his knees and stared at the pond still processing.

"but don't worry, you can still go to your university, see friends, and visit family, but don't do anything stupid!" i reassure him that he can still have his normal life but he has to be extra careful now since he is going to be my boyfriend.  he still looked doubtful about everything but i'm sure he'll make the right choice .

"and if i said no?" he has some balls to even ask that question.

"well i would force you to sign the contract because no is not an option." i calmly said to him. he wants to be bold, i'll be bolder. 

"then why the fuck did you give me that option?" now he was pissed but i like messing around with him. he's cute when he gets mad; he pouts and and his eyebrows creased. he looks like angry baby right now. cute!

"because i thought you were smart that you would've picked yes seeing the situation will get worse if we don't talk to the press." he huffed and slouched more. i know he didn't like the idea but he has to agree or i'll force him to.

"but why would you want to give the press what they want?" again with the questions but the reason as to why is because im tired of the press always saying that im in some type of relationship and i want my ex - girlfriend to leave me the hell alone. so yes im doing it for my own selfish reasons but im not going to tell him that. 

i could've left him alone and cleared the situation with the press like i always done but an opportunity showed up for me to stop being in some sort of scandal.

so i told him,"because the press would stop talking badly about me." i half lied.

he was quiet for a minute when he looked up and said the words i wanted to hear every since i popped the question, "okay, i'll do it."

________________________

i dropped him off at his apartment  and drove to the company to speak with my manger about the contract.

i entered his office and spoke to him about my reasons as to why this will work and what will be on the contract. he looked at me like i grew a second head this entire time he was listening. i mean i couldn't blame because i was basically telling him im doing this for my own needs.

"okay yoongi i'll get the contract made , just send me what you want and i'll have it ready by tomorrow mid-day." i nodded okay and he left, leaving me to relax.

i was finally going to be free from the press and my annoying ex-girlfriend.

"thank you park jimin!" i screamed at the heavens.

++++
Another update yeah!! Guys go support #BTSWEEK

June 6th is not available because it's Korea Memorial Day