1.9 - tokyo, japan

🥀 tokyo, japan 🥀

the music filling jimin's ears were calming and upbeat. he saw the trees, buildings, and people outside of the car window. as he looked at the people, he wonder how do they live their life's? what is going on in their lives?

he was enjoying the scene as he slowly closing his eyes when taehyung bumped into him and causing his left earphone to fall of. he looked to his side and his tranquility was gone.

he now heard taehyung and jungkook arguing about something silly, jin and namjoon behind them talking about some show rather loudly while hoseok was with them talking on the phone to rosé. yoongi was just listening to his music, unbothered, beside the driver with his eyes closed.

jimin sighed on how noisy and chaotic the drive to the airport is.

yes the guys are going to the airport to go to japan, thanks to jungkook.

jungkook wanted to take a trip as a group somewhere and he decided japan.

jimin plugged his earphone back in and closed his eyes for the remaining of the ride.

10 minutes later they're all at the security check in and paparazzi are there. the guys looking natural, not fazed with the cameras, meanwhile jimin felt uncomfortable and lowered his hat more.

"don't be nervous." yoongi reassured jimin as he squeezed his hand. jimin nodded and went through security as yoongi followed.

as they entered a more private waiting room, they all had drinks and a snack before their plane was ready.

"once we land in japan, i'll treat you all with sushi!" jungkook said excitedly. which got the guys ,expect for jimin, curious as to why he would treat them.

"why are you treating us? you never do." hosoek said while raising his eyebrow.

"since it was my idea to take this trip, why not." he said with a smile and took a sip of his drink.

all the boys didn't believe but let it pass for now. they waited for 7 more minutes until the flight attendant came to get them and escorted them to their private plane.

they entered jungkook's plane and flew to japan.

they landed in tokyo and went straight to jungkook's villa. they went to their rooms, each one had their rooms and went straight to a sushi restaurant.

they entered and sat down in a private room so no one could recognize them.

"order whatever you guys want!" jungkook said rather nicely and that made the guys more suspicious. they ordered a lot of sushi and 7 cokes.

"so jimin is this your first time in Japan?" jin asked wanted to make conversation.

"no, my family and i went here 3 years ago for vacation." jimin responded remembering the time his family took a vacation for the first time as a family.

"oh that's nice, where to?" jim again asked really curious.

"well we went to Osaka and Tokyo." jimin answered.

jin nodded and after that the guys were asking jimin if he liked them and what he thought about jungkook's villa.

jimin answered them but it was so many questions thrown at him from everyone but yoongi.

the food came and they all ate while making talk.

as they were about to finish, they were all wondering why jungkook was paying!

"so jungkook why are you really treating us?" yoongi asked as he took his finally sip of coke.

"well i wanted to take you guys to the suicide forest." he said all cheery while the guys looked at him like he was crazy. which he was.

"are you fucking crazy?" jin stood from his seat and screamed at jungkook.

jungkook shook his head no, "oh come on jin! it'll be fun!"

"no we are not going into a forest, especially when it's named suicide forest!" hoseok explained while pointing his finger at jungkook.

"i mean hoseok does have a valid point. It's sounds terrifying." namjoon commented.

"the only reason why hoseok said that is because he is a huge chicken!" hoseok just rolled his eyes at jungkook's comment.

while the argument was happening, jimin just looked amazed abc excited about this trip and yoongi looked unfazed but also wanted to go. taehyung kept eating and sipping his coke.

"yoongi, jimin, and taehyung what you guys think? "  jungkook wanted to know their opinions matter because he knew he'll win if they agreed, especially yoongi.

"i wouldn't mind." all three spoke and jungkook had the biggest smile ever.

"suicide forest we are coming!"

🥀 🍂 🥀

New update!! Sorry it took long I already started school 😧
Hope you enjoy.

WHO ELSE DIED FOR THE LOVE YOURSELF CONCEPT PICTURES...I DID

I DID