2.3 - hurt

hurt

Jimin knew, deep down, that yoongi would go back to his old self but he hoped he wouldn't.

He spent the whole day locked up in his room, binge watching family guy and eating whatever he found in his kitchen.

Night fell and he still was in the same spot, snacking on a family size bag of lemon lays.

"That's right Stewie! You tell that bitch to never use you for a cookie!" He yelled and kept eating.

The door bell rang, jimin stopped and looked over at his door. He debating whether or not to open, but he got up and opened it to reveal Jin.

Jin held the food up and two beer bottles with a smile.

Jimin moved aside to let him threw. He sighed because he really hoped it was yoongi coming here to apologize and say sorry babe I love you. But that is just fantasy for him.

Jin and Jimin sat at the dining table and started eating without words.

Jin knew what had happened because yoongi called him and told him how he fucked up and how he is no good for jimin that he should just leave him alone but he can't because he loves him.

So that's why he came to jimin's house to talk and eat. He waited until jimin finished so they can talk.

Once he was done he spoke, "Jimin I know you're hurt right now, and you probably want to murder yoongi but you have to understand that yoongi didn't mean to hurt you like that!" And that was the final straw for jimin. He poured out crying right in front of jin.

Jin pulled him in for a hug and ruined his back, letting him cry it out.

"Jin do you have any idea how much that hurt me? It hurts so much!" Jimin was sobbing onto Jin's shirt and Jin was comforting him as much as he can.

"I know it hurt seeing yoongi with a girl in bed-"

"No that's wasn't the worst part! The worst part  was that he broke his promise. That what we had would never be gone and he would change but look what he did! The first thing he does was throw a fucking party and get high!" Jin didn't have anything to say because he didn't know what to say to jimin who was suffering.

So he let jimin cry until he was done.

🌑✨🌑

Later that night, Jin put jimin to sleep and cleaned his house. He did feel bad about jimin and yoongi but he knew that jimin has to let yoongi go for his good being.

If jimin stayed with yoongi he will just hurt more until he can't take it anymore.

He picked up the last can of soda and walked out of jimin's place before locking up.

He pray that jimin moves on from yoongi.

🍂🍃🍂

Jimin woke up the next day, his eyes sore and his throat very raspy. He went to the bathroom and saw how red and puffy his eyes were.

He washed up and went to eat breakfast by a family owned restaurant.

As he entered, a middle age women came to him and sat him down at a table.

"Hello, I'm Soyi owner of this restaurant what can I get you?" She smiled sweetly and somehow that smile was very familiar to jimin but he shook it off as nothing.

"Hello, I would like the deluxe plate and coffee please." He said and she nodded while taking the menu and leaving. The coffee would sure bring him warmth in this cold weather.

He waited about 8 minuets and playing games on his phone until his food came. He said thank you to the nice woman and started eating.

Half way through his eating he started to look around the place and saw how warm and friendly everything was. The colors were neutral and how some family portraits were hanged up.

He looked closing to the pictures and noticed the owner, Soyi, with a younger guy that looked very familiar.

He got up and went closer and that's when he saw yoongi. The younger boy was yoongi.

He then looked around more and saw a certificate saying Min Soyi.

Then that's when jimin put two and two together; yoongi's mom owns this restaurant.

He was at yoongi's mom restaurant!

He sat back down and finished eating, he went up to the cashier and asked for his check. Soyi gave him the check and he payed.

"Wait," She walked towards him. "Jimin you forgot your hat." He took it from her and smiled thanking her.

She smiled back and jimin left back to his apartment.

Once he sat on his couch he thought how did she know my name?!

🌸🍃🌸

Ik short!!

But here is another update!!

😊