2.2 - reality

reality

As jimin sat at the table reserved for him and the guys, he saw how happy the couple were.

Dancing was something jimin was always proud of so when yoongi asked him to dance he was the leader.

"Jimin." He looked up and saw Yoongi extend his hand. "May I have this dance?"

Jimin nodded and got up, walking towards the dance floor as the two danced to slow song.

"Yoongi I was thinking." Yoongi looked at him. "What happens when we go back to Korea?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin confused,"Well we go to our normal everyday lives. What else do we do?"

Jimin knew Yoongi didn't get his question so he asked again, in a different way, " No, I mean what's going to happen to us. Because we have been ghosts from the world for weeks and what happens when we go back to reality." Now Yoongi got what jimin meant but yoongi didn't want to face reality.

But he had to, " Well for starters, we do have a contract that doesn't expire unless I say it does and we do have the whole night to enjoy ourselves!" Jimin smiled at his words but he just can't shake off the fact that their fantasy is ending.

🥀🌱🥀

The night ended and they all went back to their hotel rooms. The next morning they got on their flights, except Hoseok and Rosé, to go back to Korea.

As they exit the claim luggage section, paparazzi was coming at them when they exit the airport to their cars.

The paparazzi is what snapped jimin back to reality, the flashing lights, the questions of 'do you and yoongi have a thing?' or 'how was the wedding?', and the bodyguards protecting us from the fans.

Jimin knew that his dream came to an end once he stepped out of the airport but he hoped him and yoongi stayed the same.

All the guys went to their homes and slept until the next morning.

🍇 🍁 🍇

The next day, jimin woke up and checked the news still laying on his bed.

THE PRINCE'S OF SOUTH KOREA HAVE RETURNED FROM HOSEOK'S & ROSÉ'S WEDDING.

WE SPOTTED JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG, SEOKJIN, NAMJOON, YOONGI, & JIMIN ALL LOOKING FASHIONABLE.

BUT THERE IS A QUESTION EVERYBODY WANTS AN ANSWER;
ARE YOONGI AND JIMIN A THING?

THERE WERE PHOTOS OF THE TWO VERY CLOSE DANCING TOGETHER AT THE WEDDING.

Jimin sighed and thought how his life would continue were he left of before the wedding.

He got up and took a long shower, washing the stress that was building up.

He got out and drove to yoongi's place. He went inside the building and knocked on his but no answer.

"Yoongi." Another knock but no answer.

"Yoongi, I'm coming in." Jimin opened the door and saw his place trashed with red plastic cups, beer bottles everywhere, random people sleeping everywhere, and weed on the tables.

He couldn't believe yoongi had a party soon after he back. Wasn't that man tired?

He walked to Yoongi's room and heard some voices and giggling.

He opened the door and spot a girl sitting on top of yoongi, yoongi kissing her neck.

They didn't see him yet so he tried to quietly walked back but he clumsy self step on a chip and their heads turn.

Jimin looked up to meet yoongi's eyes full of regret but that quickly changed to neutral.

"Sorry." That's all what jimin said before he ran off to his car and cried all they way to his place.

Yoongi didn't even chased him.

Jimin was truly back to reality.

🥀🌱🥀

GUYS BTS WILL PERFORM AT AMAs 🙌🏻🙌🏻

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO ITS END AND IM REALLY EXCITED AND SAD BUT THE ENDING WILL BE GOOD, I HOPE! 😊

I HOPE JIMIN GETS WELL AND RESTS AS WELL 💖

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20K VIEWS 💜