1.7 - the first date

the first date

Yoongi POV

"okay yoongi remember, you two have to be at the park by 7:00 and don't forget to act like a gentleman!" jin was very excited about this whole date. right now the guys are telling me about the whole date they planned out.

"guys come on it's just a fake date." the guys face turned sad especially jin's but come on it is fake. i had to tell them that, more specifically me.

"still you have to be a gentleman." jin's smile appeared again. i really didn't like seeing the guys said but i also didn't want the guys to have expectations that this relationship were to become real. it's just business.

"okay guys i'm off." i went to the door and waved at them.

"and don't trash my place." i looked at each and everyone of them especially the at taehyung and jungkook.

"don't worry yoongi." hoseok said with a smile.

i rolled my eyes and went to my car. i drove to jimin's place and texted i was here. i waited 2 minutes when he came out in a navy blue hair, black pants and black shoes with his hair nice and styled. no lie he looked good.

"hey yoongi

"hey yoongi." he said happily and with a very big smile. i smiled at him and drove to our destination.

"so what did the guys plan for our date today?" of course he knew jin did all the planning, i'm not a plan type of guy so he would know.

"well, first it's the zoo." i quickly looked at jimin. he had a big smile on his face when i mentioned the zoo. so he loves animals.

"really! oh my god i'm so excited!" he was acting like a little kid right. which was so cute. that i won't deny.

we arrived at the zoo, we waited in line and a few people noticed us, especially me, so i took pictures, signed autographs, etc. even people wanted a picture with jimin and i in it.

after a few people were done noticing me, i entered the gate and saw jimin sitting on bench looking at the small monkeys hopping around.

i feel bad because jimin was just waiting for me but he went in because other people had to go in.

he stuck his hand in and the monkey grabbed his fingers and just sat there. jimin laughed and smiled so happily. i walked towards him and stood next to him. he knew i was there because he turned to see me.