Chapter 1

Sirius

"Hey Prongs" I say sitting down in the Great Hall. He looks up and smirks.

"So I saw Fiona Sanders' neck earlier" He says nudging me. "It looks like somebody punched her. How did you even do that mate?" Fiona Sanders was a Gryffindor third year who was hopelessly in love with me.

"Don't answer that Sirius" Remus said as he walked up and sat down.

"But Moony"

"No, you heard me" he said. "This is a place for eating, not describing how you give girls hickeys the size of fists"

"Hello Remus" I hear a feminine voice behind me. Remus smiled as James practically drooled. It must've been Evans.

"Hello Lily"

"Hey Evans-"

"No Potter"

"Hello Black" she said as she sat down next to me and smiled up at me briefly before looking back at her bag.

"Hello"

"So what plans do you have for the rest of the afternoon Evans?" I said as I scooped some of my macaroni around.

"Well, I have to meet up with my Ancient Runes tutor" she said tensely.

"Who is that?"

"A Slytherin girl in the year ahead of us" I instantly cringed. Slytherin was the house that I loathed. Everyone in it as well.

"She's really nice" Evans continued to say. "She keeps the rest of the Slytherins from calling me rude names and all that"

"Really?" James says. Evans nodded.

"If you need an Ancient Runes tutor or any tutor, I'll make sure to tell her. She'd be happy to help" she said before finishing her food and conversing with Marlene and Alice.

"Tutor.... Quick Shag. Those are synonyms aren't they?" I smirk. Prongs chuckled before looking at me.

"Be careful, Slytherins are special people. Don't get caught up in something over a girl"

--------

Charlotte

"Why hello Fabian" I said walking up and sitting down across from him. He smiled as he gulped down his lunch.

"Hello Charlie" he said. "I heard you have a Gryffindor coming down to the common room later. Is it that fifth year girl?"

"Yea, her name is Lily Evans"

"Isn't she like crazy smart?"

"She is, but she needs some help in Ancient Runes and she saw that I got one of the highest marks in that class last term so she asked me"

"You get highest marks in everything"

"Don't remind me" I said looking down letting my red hair fall in my face.

"Just remember, we have the Mid Semester Party tonight" Fabian said with a smirk. Every party, the boys around my age make it their mission to shag a girl. I am not that girl this year.

He chuckled before leaning across the table and ruffling my hair. I laughed as a scream came from the Gryffindor table. I turned to see James Potter high fiving Sirius Black as a younger girl ran out of the hall holding her hair.

"That was Rosalina Goodwell, she's a third year" The boy next to Fabian said. His name was Zac, he was a seventh year. "There's not one boy in this castle that Rosalina hasn't snogged or shagged. Looks like she got what she deserved."

"Including you?" I asked. Zac nodded with a shrug before going back to his lunch. I looked back at Fabian who also nodded. I rolled my eyes as the two Gryffindors celebrated.

"Charlotte" I turned to see Edward, my older brother.

"Yes?"

"We got a letter from mother" I sighed. Our parents only sent us letters when someone died or when there was news in the Pureblood community. "It says they've found more suitors for you and Elizabeth"

"I don't want any more suitors" I sighed. He chuckled before hugging me and going off with his Ravenclaw friends.

I turned back toward Fabian who held a sympathetic smile.

"Don't pity me, you nutter"

He smiles before taking another bite.