Chapter 29

"What is that supposed to mean?" He said.

"It means, Fabian got the booty. You got the responsibility" I said slowly and softly, trying not to wake the baby.

"You little-" he said, reaching for his wand. I stood up a little taller, pulling out my wand as well pushing it into his neck.

"What? Go ahead. Finish that sentence. It's the last thing you'll ever say" I said pushing deeper into him. I felt my caps coming loose until they popped off. My eyes became dark and veiny.

Sirius' once angered expression softened into a scared and apologetic one.

"I'm sorry"

"No you're not. You just say that thinking I'll forgive you like the typical love story and we'll just move on. No, if you're going to threaten me like that, you're not going to get away with it" I said, heading back into the nursery and closing the door behind me.

--------

Third Person

Once the angry red head closed the door, the boy stood dumbfounded for a second before snapping out of it and groaning.

"What is wrong with this woman!" he groaned, running his hands through his long hair. He heard a knock on the door so he turned and opened it aggressively.

"What"

There stood his best mate, his glasses falling off his nose, and the red head that was best friends with the angry girl back in the nursery.

"Trouble in Paradise, mate?" James laughed as he pushed past Sirius.

"I'll go calm her down" Lily said with a pointed glare toward Sirius. He watched as she turned the corner before entering the room which held the angry red haired vixen.

-------

*Sirius POV*

"I can't believe this, Prongs!" I exclaimed as I heard murmuring from the girl's before a baby giggling.

"Explain to me again. What happened?"

"She basically told me that Fabian got the shag and I got the results from it before I got mad and before I know it her wand is at my neck, barely since she couldn't really reach it, and she was ready to hex me" I explained quickly watching as my friend's expression went from concerned to amused.

"You have to remember, She is a Slytherin" He chuckled. "And with that. She is also a powerful, influential Slytherin with other Slytherins who can beat you up"

"Sirius Black!" I heard a feminine voice from down the hall. I turned to see a red head coming towards me. Lily Evans. "How dare you threaten your own wife"

"You conveniently left that part out, mate" James said standing up with a not so happy expression. "You never threaten a woman, no matter the circumstances"

"She has other Slytherins who can beat me up though!"

"What does that have to do with anything we are discussing here?"

"Listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even thought about threatening her"

"Don't tell us that, tell her that" Lily said crossing her arms as Prongs gave me a disapproving look.

I sigh before walking over to the nursery door before knocking softly. The door opened slightly revealing the short redhead that knew exactly how to push my buttons.

"What do you want" She said, her Australian accent coming out more on certain words.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry" I said softly. "I shouldn't even thought about bringing my wand into it. I know you're a Slytherin and thats what you do" I said.

"What do you mean I'm a Slytherin" a small smirk forming on her face as she looked down.

"But you're my Slytherin" I smiled as she looked up at me with that look that said she was thinking of something devious.

"And you're my Griffindork." She said, wrapping her arms around my waist. "But if you ever even think of doing that again, I will have you hanging upside down by the balls down in the dungeons."

She smiled, patted my shoulder before walking over to James and Lily.