Chapter 11

*3 Months Later*

"Asher! What are you doing here!" I heard Black's voice. I turn to see him leaning against the drink counter with a bottle of firewhiskey. There was a party celebrating some weird occasion in the Gryffindor common room but was relocated to the Room of Requirement when the prefects decided it was "too late" on a Saturday night.

Buzzkills, they are.

"Well, it's a party for fourth years and up and it's a excuse to get out of the common room" I said shrugging before nodding at the Seventh year behind the counter, who smirks and hands me the bottle.

"Gigglewater?" I hear Black slur. "Hardcore, Gorgeous"

"Shut up Black" I say as I down the shots one after the other letting out laughs after every one. "What? Do you drink Mulled Mead?" I let out a loud laugh.

"No! I don't bother with that" he said getting defensive. I laugh before hugging him and patting him on the cheek before downing a shot of Gigglewater, letting out a loud giggle before walking off to the dance floor.

I seemed to loose track of time dancing, laughing and just having fun. I looked over to the room's entrance to see Black leaving with some girl. Figures. I shrugged and went back to dancing to the loud music.

"Hey Charlie" I heard a voice from next to me. I turned to see Zac with his hair disheveled and a half empty bottle of Dragon Barrel Brandy in his hand.

"Hi Zac" I said with a smirk. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned so you can see his chest.

"Nice outfit" he smirked placing his free hand on my waist. I was wearing a black romper with small lace designs that went down to my mid thigh. I took the bottle of alcohol and took a swig feeling the burn as it went down my throat. "Let's get out of here." Zac whispered into my ear making me giggle and leave with him.

-----------

Authors Note

Sorry this chapter is so short but I just found out I will be a co-author on one of That_marauder_girl 's stories but don't worry. I'll still be updating these stories.

😏😏😏😏😏😏 Charlotte got drunk of her ass lol

Okay. I'm gonna go now!

My lovely little French Fries