The Indigo Ocean.

Corey.

Edited.

"I nuked you, you piece of shit!" Izzy's Dad was screaming as I pulled into the driveway. He was holding a can of fly spray, holding the front door open.

Eddie stood by him, laughing as Stevie tried to hunt down the fly. "It's behind you." Eddie teased him, and Stevie whirled around, frowning.

"You know, for my eldest child you're not doing a lot of helping."

"I'm just soaking it all in, learning."

Izzy came running out, shoving by her dad. "Goodbye Father!" She called over her shoulder.

"Goodbye fetus!" Stevie sprayed around their door, smiling over at me. "Hello Coco, goodbye Coco!"

"Goodbye Stevie H!" I called out the window as Izzy jumped into the passenger seat of my car.

"Bye Eddie!"

"Cya, Sis." He saluted her with two fingers and waved at me. I grinned back.

"Hey girl, hey," Izzy said buckling herself in. She ruffled her hair in the mirror and then turned to me. "Damn, slay." She smiled, glancing at my makeup as I drove away from her house.

"This," I waved to my makeup, "is what happens when you have insomnia."

"You discover your penchant for glitter?"

"No," I laughed. "YouTube tutorials." Izzy chuckled and crossed her legs on the seat. "So, is Eddie living with you guys again?"

"Ah, I dunno. Like, he's been around a lot more, but I don't know if that's because everyones decided to forgive and forget or because Mum's not well."

"Him and your dad seemed to be getting on."

"Dad and Eddie never didn't get along, Mum and Eddie were the two that had, problems," Izzy said, massaging her hands. She pulled out her phone and rubbed her eyes. "Okay, Sam says we can the sage from," Izzy paused to stifle a laugh. "The Indigo Ocean."

"Oi, be kind. Sam lives for this shit."

The Indigo Ocean was across from The Crooked Saint, and we were held up turning into the violet painted house which had been converted to a store, because of the long line of bikies.

Izzy curled her lip and turned her face away from The Crooked Saint. I sighed and leaned across to pat her leg.

Sam didnt speak about her religious beliefs - mainly I think because Izzy came from a staunch Catholic family - to give Izzy some deniability when her family quizzed her over her friendship with a Wiccan.

Even though, Izzy talked freely about how her family had a bitter falling out with the church when a priest had been responsible for trying to get her mums medication taken off her and an exorcism performed.

We pulled into the carpark, against the rainbow mural of sea creatures, made from smooth, multicoloured sea glass. Izzy peaked over at The Crooked Saint, yanking at her hair. I nudged Izzy and she smiled, climbing out of the car with her eyes on the ground.

We walked into the little shop, and my phone vibrated. It was a notification from Facebook saying that it was Landon's 18th. I peaked at Izzy and hid my phone in my pocket.

The inside of The Indigo Ocean was dimly lit, with electric lights in copper lanterns. I could smell lavender and ylang-ylang wafting around us. The shop was chest high shelves full of crystals, soaps and trinkets in glass cabinets. On the wall hung organic clothing in rainbow colours.