Ace Hunter.

Izzy.

Edited.

Part Two.

I threw my plate out and checked my phone. I had twelve unanswered texts from my nanny, and one from my cousin, Axel; Serena said Nanny's drunk and pissed. Don't answer.

I sighed and sent on the message to Eddie and mum.

I couldn't stop rubbing my temples; my eyes, my nose. My stomach was full, stretching against my jeans - why did I have to eat all of it? I couldn't just stop, could I?

Landon didn't come until after the food and my mini internal breakdown. He rushed toward me, picking me up and spinning me around.

Vinne's mum looked up through her spirals of black hair and smiled, "Oh, is this your boyfriend Isabel?"

"Boyfriend? I'm way outta her league," Landon replied with a hand around my waist.

"Please, I'm a ten and you're a four at best." I slapped him on the chest and he winced.

"A four? That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I shoved him in the shoulder. He lifted up my hair and whispered in my ear, "I thought you said this was a party, baby girl."

"Well it is. It's just more like a gets."

"Coulda made that distinction before I started drinking." He folded his arms and blew out his cheeks.

Rocco and Sawyer came in after, and Vinnie saw them and screamed. Rocco and Sawyer both ran to him - and the girls and I turned to each other, mouths open.

"Oh yeah, Mum, Dad, this is Sawyer Macmillan, Rocco Lansbury and Landon Rose."

From between mouthfuls of party pies, Cole chewed out, "what kind of a name is Landon Rose anyway? Mays well just be called Ace fucking Hunter." He gazed at the Abrams through red rimmed eyes, "sorry for swearing."

"Oh says you, Cole St Michael? Cole, as in swarthy and charcoal, St Michael, as in Angel -"

"Chief opponent to Lucifer actually." Cole added, interrupting Landon's self righteous rant.

Landon snorted. "That'll be the day. You do realize your name means swarthy angel? And I'm the one with the dickhead name?"

Cole suppressed a smile and drank from his bottle of rum. He muttered to himself, "mate, you're just the dickhead."

"Is there something on the back of my dress?" Sawyer asked in a whisper, and I checked the back of her yellow dress for her.

"Nah girl, you're good." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Vinnie's parents left after that, to go into Eastwood for the night. They smiled sweetly at us, and only requested that we didn't smoke in the house.

I didn't get a good look at their house until later, when dread engulfed me at the thought of touching something, let alone breaking something of importance. The whole house was done up in the colours blue and white. The only other splashes of colour came in the family photos they had displayed in abundance. Vinnie didn't have any siblings, so they were just all of him. The boys took photos of the best ones, to use for birthday posts later.