Runaway (Jason Mccann)

AMBER'S POV:

I thanked god that I escaped my 'foster home' but then again why should I thank god?

he put me into what I'm in now.

He let me be tortured and scarred inside and out. I carried on walking through darkness, I could hear branches and leaves as I walked through the darkness, I must be in a forest or something.

I don't care though anywheres better then back at 'home' but then I heard something.

footsteps...

Was it someone else or was it just a squirrel or something?

I went with the squirrel and decided to sit down I'd been walking for hours I think, I could feel blisters all over my feet.

Just as I was ruffling my hand through my hair something grabbed my arm.

A hand.

I jerked away instantly and screamed but this person had a strong grip and threw me over their back.

It was a male I just could tell and I was scared stiff

he ran through the forest and brought me back out to the nightlight, a black range rover was parked.

He ran towards it and that's when I knew

it was his...

JASON'S POV:

I placed her in the car and ran over to the drivers side, I don't know why I rescued her but I saw her wandering in the forest and I just had to follow her.

she was stunning.

She had mid length brown hair that shone beautifully and small brown twinkling eyes that complimented her gorgeous facial features.

When I got into the car she didn't even bother looking at me, she just looked at the window and I heard her sobbing.

I grabbed her hand and held it,

should I do this

I thought?..

"Whats wrong"I asked.

She turned to me and kind of smiled.

"Who are you, I've seen you somewhere" she asked quietly as she looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

Should I tell her I'm Jason McCann,

Americas most wanted criminal.

AMBER'S POV:

As his name slipped from his mouth I felt the urge to run...

"Jason McCann" he answered and looked out the window at the darkness that surrounded us...

what was this idiot going to do with me, I'd been out through enough bullcrap already!

so I tried to push the door open but he'd put a child lock on all the doors.

I looked at him and that's when I noticed how handsome he was...

He had dyed black hair ( i could tell it was dyed because there were parts of caramel colour sparkling) and warm brown chocolate eyes.

He sighed and pressed a red button which unlocked the doors.

"Go" he yelled,

I shuddered with fear but something about him made me want to stay.

"I'm Amber" whisper and look up at him.

"Im 17" I carried on, even though he's Jason Mccann I felt attracted to him...

He didn't look bothered as he started the car and pressed down on the pedal carelessly,

definitely going over the 40 mph mark zone.

I looked out the window again.

I was thinking about everything and why i didn't run when i had the chance.

but also i was admiring the night sky, it looked like the stars were dancing, I'd never seen such a beautiful night.

suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh.

it was him.

he stared at me and smiled.

he was so so sexy...

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?

He whispered seductively into my ear

"I'm 18 and damn babe your a beauty"

I must have blushed because he pinched my cheek softly and then put his concentration back into the road.

Where was he taking me?

You can't just pick up a random girl and take her?

"no family?" I asked and noticed his face looked flushed then.

"Whats it to you?" he replied coldly

so one minute this guys all sweet and nice and now he's being all cold wtf.

"Likewise" I mumbled under my breath but somehow he heard it.

"you have no family?" He questioned

It's okay for him to ask ain't it, idiot.

"No, I'm an orphan, who was raised by two fucking assholes" I replied.

"Oh I'm sorry'' he seemed to actually mean it but then I saws smile creep up on the side of his mouth

Why are you so gullible Amber, why do you trust this guy?

"Dont be, I'm happier alone" I spat at him

and as I said that he picked me up and placed me on his lap

WHILE STILL DRIVING!!!

"you got me now shawty" he whispered and kissed my neck and that made me get goosebumps all over my body...

His eyes made me melt and he put his arms around my waist which made me giggle a bit, he then pulled up in a driveway..I think?!