chapter 7: CENTRAL

"umm thanks,but your a bit late i've been here  a while." daimakn didn't really get it.that wasn't the part of the woodlands i was welcoming him to .i smiled and bit my lower lip ,thinking.i just had to show him what i was talking about.

"shut up."i pulled his hand"come .you have to see this" he was hesitating maybe because he was tired or he thought i was crazy oooor he wasn't ready for the surprise i was gonna show him."come oooon." he was a weight to pull, this one. i was giving it everything i had and nothing.he wasn't moving then finally he budged.

i let go of his hand and ran ahead.i was excited about this.i looked back and he was slacking.i had to hype him up ."you're gonna have to catch up with me D..whatever your hard name is."

 he picked up the pace yelling the correct pronunciation of his name.hahaha.got him.he was catching up."what is this about cas?"

he didn't seem so excited about the running part especially now that we had separated with the group."i wanna show you the magic of the woodlands."

"the magic of the what?" he wasn't convinced so he slowed down and stopped"ok i'm too tired for this ."

he was catching his breath when up above something blocked the sun rays and it wasn't the trees because it was moving.i watched the expression on his face carefully. i didn't take my eyes off him.with a big smile on my face.

he was freaking out as he froze in fear closing his eyes as though that would hide him from whatever was flying up above.he looked up slowly .by the time he was facing up.the bird was flying down towards him full throttle."hey ,you might wanna run now."

he was glued there staring at the bird .it had a 9 meter wingspan.the largest bird in the sky.an evolved argentavis magnificens.its feathers were a shiny silver,black and white like the eagle .thats because it was a hybrid of largest eagle and the largest bird in history that i just mentioned.the argentavis magnificens.

anyway,seeing that he was practically paralyzed by fear .i ran and pushed him to the ground.the bird flew past us missing by inches.its large wings flapped causing a wind wave that blew everything around us hard. the trees' leaves were rustling,the branches bending.sucked in by the force.

i was lying on top of him.i hadnt noticed.i got up as soon as i did.the bird was flying back up.so it was safe to get up .but really we werent in any type of danger.the bird was harmless.that was just a show.i knew this specific one. i called her alexa.i had watched it grow up and we played a lot .she was almost my bestie.im guessing she saw me and wanted to play or something.that was her way of saying hi to me .she didnt mean to scare daimakn.

i got up and helped him up."we should run before it comes back." he said .he was ready to run now.well that was good but i wanted him to say hi to my bird friend.not to be afraid of it."D, she means no harm.shes a friend .do you want to say hi."it was almost funny ,how confused he was.

                                                                   ALEXA