CHAPTER 31:MOMENTARY

"i'm sorry did I scare you?'it was mattheus.

"nnno"I hesitated trying to lie."I mean yes a little .i was in here looking for you."I gave the painting a last look but didn't quit get it.i walked toward mattheus ignoring the ideas that were floating in my mind."ooh how can I be of service."

"Did you redecorate? This place looks interesting and those paintings should be hang up on a wall of some gallery "but my compliments were met by a look of confusion.i folded my face too

"what? " he looked at me suspiciously for a second .if you blinked you wouldn't have caught it.then he continued" Was that a joke? Because I didn't catch it."

What ?no it wasn't .I mean my sense of humor was much sharper than that so I was a bit offended and my face folded in slight offense "no it wasn't. i'm serious."

he didnt catch my expression so he went to clarify himself"I didn't do much, the keeper preferred it this way so I just let nature take care of it. And those paintings darling.im thinking of throwing them out .i can't make out a thing on them.they must be older than time.i have a lot of work to do with this place."

I tried not to show the shock on my face.what did he mean he barely touched the place.was I seeing things now.i decided to ignore it because at the back of my mind I had a feeling it was the keeper in me trying to show out.luckily mattheus didn't catch the turmoil on my face

He was always so collected it freaked me out a little .woodlands people were never collected .we were a peaceful mess. Hurricanes without doing harm. Wild as animals no matter the amount of manners or class that was taught to us.it was simply following our first instinct.you didn't get filtered shit with woodlanders.we gave it to you straight.so for this guy to be so in one piece never slipping,it was out of the box."I need your help with something .you said if I needed anything..."he cut me short.by this time I had gotten to where he was .i gave him a handshake with a polite smile to match the one he was giving me."what is it you need casarite?"

"Umm well i'm hungry." I couldn't sugar coat it or put it in a better way .i was hungry .I need food. you got some?

."yes of course ,follow me .this way please."

As he led me to the breakfast buffet.i couldn't help but wonder whether he was aware that I was his new master.haha.i was gonna be his new keeper.well now I was just having fun with the idea.the pressure was still there but I had lost the tension from last night with you know who.

I served breakfast and carried some for daimakn.when I got back to the room he was still asleep.i creeped to the table close to his bed slowly trying not to wake him.i placed the food on the table.it was a bit of fruits,mixed and smashed together ,an orange juice.some sweet potatoes,egg sandwich and plivafal,which was a certain type of protein mixture from several elements it was real tasty.smelled good too.i wasn't sure what he liked so I just got him what I had.

I had just carefully placed it on the table when I felt him grip my wrist and pull me to the bed beside him.i was a little startled but it turned into laughter when he began kissing my face.little kisses here and there."aww you brought me breakfast. taking care of me are we? Rewarding me for last night.?"

Haha "just shut up and eat or i'll throw it out the window and you'll have to sort yourself out."

He laughed a little with an ouch expression on his face

"please don't do that.i'll behave" he squeezed me in his arms and said good morning while letting go and sitting up to have his breaky.he made me sit on his lap.i felt shy for a minute.i dint understand how he made me feel shy but I liked it.i was a tomboy.sometimes I needed someone to make me feel like a girly girl.i heard him swallow his drink hard .then he looked at me like he was gonna burp on my face."dude no. morning breath is not one of my favorite things."

"whhhhhhat I didn't get that."he said that what while exhaling.well his breath smelled like the orange juice but still.i pinched my nose trills and pushed him down to the bed .he landed on his back and I was on top of him.my hair falling loose from the bun i had held.he pushed back a lock of hair from my face and turned serious once more."I saw you with that guy earlier is he ,your ummm?"

He never finished asking that question .my guess ,it made him uncomfortable.

"no he's just an ex ." I saw some of the tension on his face ease up but still there was something else bothering him.maybe it was the fact we both knew this was momentary .we were only losing ourselves in the moment.i would leave after today and so would he and that would be it.