CHAPTER 6:WELCOME TO THE WOODLANDS

CASARITE

(hi guys i don't mean to mess up who you had imagined as casarite. this is just to guide your creativity to think along these lines.she can look however you want.but this is what the brown armor looks like in the author's eyes and this is what she looks like climbing trees like she's done it her whole life.anyway.thanks for reading.bye loves)

the hound beast was massive with an angry look and sharp teeth.out of nowhere with no warning at all,it charged at us.i jumped to the side looking for a tree to climb for protection.why was it attacking us? it was more energized when it missed so it came at us stronger.oh it wasnt gonna miss this time..i was too weak to jump aside.so i fell to the ground and stared in fear .in that moment i confirmed what people say .your life does flash through your eyes before you die.the dog was coming to eat me. i covered my face with my hands out of instinct . it stopped in its place and barked at me innocently as if it was trying to play.

the owner of the beast walked up to me and helped me up."i'm sorry about that." he had the sincerest tone in his voice."he means no harm.it's just that,no one's used the gates in a while,they just use the safer way into central"he explained as he directed us to the path that would lead to central."he was simply trying to take in your intentions and it seems to me were all good here.you're good to go.isn't that right buddy?" he said with a smile on his face as he called for his dog to join him by his side.he was assuring us of our safety.

that was a close one.i was more of relieved than mad at the way this beast had scared the living hell out of me.everybody else was upset though.they were ready to fight back and everything but whatever...i said thank you to the man and petted his beast.

we'd all had a long day and i was just glad we were safe .so we said goodbye to the guard at the station and took to the path that he showed us."im dimeken " he caught me off guard.the boy i had escaped with.

"im casarite or cas for short"at the risk of repeating myself.

"i heard you the first time.i was just a little out of it...nothing like a dog attack to snap you right back to reality." haha very funny especially since he wasn't the one who got attacked.but i could get where he was coming from.i was alittle out of it myself.

"ok dimeken.." but he didn't let me finish what i was saying

"no its pronounced as daimakn"

"ok daimakn"i repeated it exactly as he'd said with the voice and the ego too..he laughed and shoved me with his elbow playfully."so where are you from?" i continued with my original question.

"the grasslands."

"that was my first guess"

"oh really ,what gave me away?"

"grasslanders know very little about trees since there are barely any there.plus you cant get up A tree even if you were the same height with it."i joked"but anyway daimakn from the grasslands ,WELCOME TO THE WOODLANDS."