chapter 14:THE KEEPER'S HOUSE

In the middle of the buildings was a large open space with a circular pond. above the pond water dripped from the roof of the mountain . About as high as rain fell from the sky to the ground. so the force of the continuous drops created a pond. a hallow in the ground that collected water. there was a divine presence there. you just felt it the moment you walked in. it made you feel as though you were one of the deities .as though you were more than a man and you had a purpose larger than life.

it was evident since it lifted daimakn's grim look, and he was back to his old self. we walked across the open space, past the pond toward the main structure. the keeper lived at the very end of the main building. the large doors were open, and the people walked in and out like it was a business palce.well it was .plus it served as the protectors school.it served many purposes.some people even lived there .mainly ,the keepers assistants .or those who were held high by the keeper to aid him in his task. it was also the place where other keepers from other lands would stay ,if they came to visit.there were a couple of animals . birds especially, flying around and the keepers personal life partner. an elephant. a friend who'd helped him when he'd just been chosen by the earth and the sky.daimakn was staring at it.

"ummm how did that elephant get all the way up here?"ooh mister mood swings over here had finally decided to talk again.but i shrugged my shoulders to say i don't know.but i knew.yea ,i knew.

we were close to the keeper's house anyway, and it was a long story. something for some other day.i was getting uneasy as we got closer.i dont know why i was anxious about it.i felt as though i was being followed or was it paranoia or was it that we were finally delivering our message. the keeper would know what to do with it.it was his purpose. The information was in the sacred tongue.only he could decipher it and take the necessary course of action.

we took the last turn in the large hallway that led to the keeper's house and knocked.

it was answered by one of his assistants.a young man in a long grey hood with a white shirt and pants under it."You're here for the keeper?"

'Yes. that's right."i answered. he spoke as if he already knew why we were coming, or maybe that's just the way he did it. some sort of formality.

i had never been to the keeper's house.i didn't know what to expect. we walked in slowly. in awe .honestly, i felt his presence without seeing him.it filled the room. "Do you feel that?" daimakn asked .i looked over to him. I was wondering whether we were on the same page. was he feeling what i was feeling. not personal feelings (arnhem) but the presence in the room, and somehow, i nodded slowly. "Yea .i thought it was just me. "

the man that had welcomed us had disappeared behind a door after telling us to wait .

he came back moments later  and directed us."This way."he took long strides .his long hood made him take those long strides. Otherwise, he'd trip on it and fall.i wouldn't go through all that trouble really.id just take it off.

"i'm afraid the keeper isn't doing so well."he informed us .we were still walking .we went through a room filled with portraits .it looked pretty old.
"why?what's wrong with the keeper?"it was an unconsious question since most of my attention was directed to the potraits on the wall.they were soo old and dusty that i couldnt see the images in the frame.after squinting my eyes really hard straining to get atleast an idea of what was on the paintings,i gave up.i looked up in frustration.the roof ,it was open so palnts were crawling in and it made the hair on my hands stand up.it gave me the chills.i dont know what ,but there was something about it.