CHAPTER 29:I LIKE IT

I felt there was more to just lust as he penetrated his way through me ,to my soul

I felt there was more to just lust as he penetrated his way through me ,to my soul .i never once shut my eyes .watching him the whole time.something was happening to me as I watched him.he was In it too deep to notice I was admiring him on top of me. He lowered his face down to my ear,on one elbow while the other hand slid down from my face to my neck ,to my chest .then filling it up with my boob.my lips parted .a short gasp escaped me when his fingers flickered my nipple.my back arched toward him, my pelvic rising begging him to take me whole.

my gasp motivated him. He slid his hand down and held my hips closer to him.drilling deeper and faster.his lips were on that soft spot on my neck,it was everything .another short cry left my lips.i could feel him smiling ,his lips pressed to my neck.he held me tighter and went even faster with a rhythm to it."oh god.mmmmmm."I was moaning out of control. Grabbing the sheets . most of my lower body was not in contact with the bed ,it was held tight close to his groin.swinging up and down as he fought for custody over my sanity.he was really putting his back to it. More than that ,he was crazy passionate.i could hear him groaning in my ear .it was low and deep like he was struggling not to make a sound at all ooor not to cum before I did? i couldnt tell.

"oh god don't stop." I was almost there he had hit the spot and he was hitting it with rhythm."Deeee...Aaaaa"I felt it overwhelm me . I was getting loud ,he was getting loud too.i felt myself tip over to insanity and I lost my self.the tips of my fingers let go of the sheets as my chest heaved heavy,moving my body with his. squeezing him inside me in pulses .convulsing

"ffffffffuck." It was a low hesitant fffuck .i was cuming and just then I felt him groan more aggressively as he inhaled deeply.doing that jack rabbit move for a quick second.pounding even harder,twitching and resting inside me.i felt that hot lava release inside ."hoooooly shhhit"my eyes rolled back. it made me cum a second time.his body stiffened lowering his head beside mine .stroking me slowly ,almost calming me down along with him.then with no warning at all ,he pulled out.

I felt an emptiness and craving for him.i swallowed hard .looking up at the ceiling.i was still in a trans.in his trans.he lifted his head and looked at me.i shifted my eyes to his.my mind was gone ,just how I wanted it .felt good.so I smiled at him,he smiled back.just a little not too much.there was something different in his eyes, in his smile.he was drunk in passion I could see the heat behind his eyes.he was looking for the same feeling in my eyes. he lowered his head to my face .slowly. making it last forever before he got to my lips.

"cas I have no business fighting my feelings,so imma just let you know .you drive me crazy."his lips touched mine.i couldn't believe how good they felt.i wanted to stop him but my hands snakeishly betrayed me sliding to his face then to the back of his neck ,then to his hair.i felt him filling me up with his slow motion kiss.his tongue dancing in my mouth .i sucked on it.i wanted more. My mind was slipping again.he wasn't kidding ,he kissed me like I was actually driving him crazy.i felt his weight shift sexily on top of me.his naked body talking to mine.he turned his head switching our kissing angle.his eyes were closed shut ,forcing mine to dive back into the trans he had me in.i felt myself dangerously loosing control.a little too much.more than I felt was safe.i didnt want to be afraid to loose him i didnt want to get attached.i felt like i was falling from a ten story building and no one was going to save me.id hit the ground.id fall for him. no way out.

"you like it too don't you?"I felt his breath in my ear ,it was ticklish. He came off my body and lay beside me.i didn't open my eyes.instead I squeezed myself in his arms .my face to his chest.
"I liked it a little too much." i mumbled
he did a short laugh .it sounded like he was exhaling.i felt his arms caressing my back as our legs intertwined. he was about to start telling me his feelings again but I didn't catch it. I was too sleepy,it had been a long day and he was the perfect way to finish it.