chapter 28:WHY ARE YOU THINKING

CASARITE'S POV

i was going ,going ,gone.his fingers played their way into me.i could feel my legs grow weak.i turned into a noodle and leaned on him limply.i sucked on my lower lip.trying not to moan any louder.i breathed through my mouth.get it together girl but i was out of it.my mind.i wasn't thinking and i didn't want to.i just wanted him not to stop.almost on cue ,he stopped .

what's up ?why did he stop? i opened my eyes as he came back up .his face close to mine.i tried to read his expression but i couldn't.i wasnt even sure what was i feeling ,how could i tell what he was thinking.

he brought his mouth to my ear .the side of his face touched mine.i could feel him breathing down my neck.he held my hands and pinned them to the wall on either side of my head.he placed his head on the wall right beside mine.it was clear he was struggling with something.he wanted to tell me something."what is it?"i whispered in his ear.it was right next to my mouth so i didn't have to reach up to his face.

he leaned on my body and pressed me between his body and the wall.fuck! his warm body was on me.i let out a low" fuck". he tensed up almost immediately ,tightened his face muscles too.i felt his jaw get tight next to my cheek.it felt too good."what's your full name?" that deep husky voice .mmm.it commanded me to do what he wanted no questions asked so was he asking about my name?he should've asked earlier when i asked for his coz now i couldn't remember."my name?aaaaaa,its cas."

he didn't say anything he just leaned on me harder and tightened the hold on my wrists.his body was commanding me to give him the right answer to the question he'd asked."its casarite alastaire."i followed the order.

"casarite alastaire,this is not meaningless to me.i don't know if you can tell."he said jokingly.with a laugh in his voice. trying not to go all emo on me but every word gave me butterflies.i swallowed hard.
"it isnt?" i didnt have anything better to say.

"no it isnt.i want you in more ways than one."oh god ,he was turning my feelings back on.he was whispering in my ear lovingly.why did he have to say that.he was switching my mind back on.forcing me to think about what he'd just said.i wanted to cry and let everything i was bottling out.i shut my mind back off.no it wouldn't help anything if i turned on my morality back on so no this was still meaningless to me.this was just a high i needed to get my mind to shut up so i could face what awaited me in one piece.i just needed the distraction really bad.honestly he was hot .it had been ages since i last felt a crush or something like this.he was perfect for this.

he let go of my wrists but my hands didn't move they were still pinned to wall.he lifted his weight off me. and held my face by the chin.lifting my face towards him."are you sure you wanna do this?"he leaned in to kiss me.it gave me sparks.he sucked my lips harder almost punishingly.i felt his struggle and pain.i forgot to breath he held me harder and kissed me faster.i wasnt breathing ,i didn't want to.his punishing kiss was driving me insane.he penetrated my mouth with his tongue but he pulled it out immediately and moved his face away from me.looking away"i want you to stop me now because i can't stop myself cas.not beyond this point" he was struggling .his eyes were closed .then his eyebrows raised and his forehead creased in concern.breathing slow.hovering an inch away from me.he was waiting for my decision.he wanted me to walk away.after i started all this.

DAIMAKN'S POV

damn it cas.walk away now.i thought to myself.i wanted to make love to her till morning but that was out of question.i needed her to make this a little easier on me and walk away.i felt her hands on my face.i had my eyes shut trying to focus.i wasnt who she thought i was.she didn't need all the complications that came with being involved with me.hell she could even be in real danger after this.she was running her fingers over my eyes,my nose and my lips.i caught her finger in my mouth and kissed it.sucking it slowly.we were both getting high on hormones .she was wet and i was hard.i stopped her hand .she was sliding it down.

huh.that's what you want then?i was low key relieved ,glad that she wanted this too but i felt guilty about it."why are you thinking?over thinking never solved nothing."she said

men that was it ,i wasn't going to try to stop her anymore and i was about to show her.i picked her up from the ground and threw her over my left shoulder.i put back the piece of rock that stopped the water from running and carried her to the bed kissing her ass and thigh as i walked.she wasnt complaining.i could feel her get excited.i threw her on the bed.a little rough a little gentle.her hair covered her face.the room was dark ,lit only by the plants.she looked beautiful in the bioluminescent light.i got over her body .i brushed away the hair from her face and looked her dead in the eye.i was gonna put her out like a light.