Hotel

You had no idea how it happened, but somehow, you got paired up with your crush to be roommates on the field trip. You thought that maybe they had made a mistake because there's no way they would put a boy and a girl together in a room, let alone together in a room alone, without anyone else. Seriously, how could they miss that? But you were ecstatic, nonetheless. You were traveling to (place), which was far away from where you lived. So, the person/people who everyone got paired up with were also the people you had to sit next to in the plane. (C/N) suggested that he'd just pick you up from your house to go to the airport, since the airport was really big and it'd be a pain to try and find you.

"Bye mom, I'll see you in a week!" you said.

"Bye honey! Be safe, I love you!" she replied.

You got in the passenger seat next to (C/N). 

"Excited?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah! I can't wait!" you replied.

"You're not planning on being boring and going to sleep when we're supposed to, are you?" he asked.

"Of course not!" you said smiling.

"Good," he smiled back. "I didn't want a boring roommate."

"I'm not boring!"

"Yeah you're right, you're not boring at all," he laughed.

It was a good thing that you and (C/N) were already friends, or else it would've been really awkward, sleeping in the same room and all.

~ ~ ~

It was finally time to board the plane. You found your seats, and you took the window seat.

"Hey, I wanted the window seat!" (C/N) complained.

"Well sucks. I got it first."

He sat down next to you. In a few minutes, the plane was ready to take off. For about the first hour, you just sat and talked to (C/N). After that, you started dozing off; you hadn't gotten much sleep the night before because you were so excited for the trip. You slowly drifted off to sleep, not thinking of anything.

~ ~ ~

You woke to someone lightly shaking you.

"(Y/N), wake up. We're here."

You opened your eyes and realized that your head was on his shoulder. 

"Come on, let's go!" he said excitedly.

You got up and left the airplane. You were so excited to get to the hotel.

~ ~ ~

When you got to the hotel, you got the room key, and you and (C/N) went up to your room. You opened the door to find that there was only one bed.

"Um... (C/N)?"

"What's wrong?"

He walked into the room to see that there was one bed. "Another mistake? Damn, this trip is so disorganized."

You nodded your head.

Maybe they just want us to be together.

"You're not going to make me sleep on the couch, are you?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, no."

"Good. I do not want to spend this trip sleeping on a couch instead of a hotel bed. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

You shook your head calmly, but you were internally screaming. You couldn't believe how lucky you were.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," (C/N) said.

"Okay."

He went into the bathroom, and you figured that you should change. You put on some undergarments, but before you could pick what to wear, your phone buzzed.

You checked the text from your mom, asking how you were doing. You told her that you landed and checked into the hotel. Of course, she didn't know that your only roommate was a boy. 

"Uhh, (Y/N)?"

You turned around and gasped. There was (C/N), shirtless with only a towel on.

Your face turned bright red. "(C/N)! Um, hi. I didn't realize that you were done."

"Yeah, umm... I forgot to bring my clothes with me. I usually don't bring my clothes into the bathroom with me when I shower, but I forgot that this isn't my house and you're here and umm... Sorry, (Y/N)," he said awkwardly.

"It's fine," you said shyly.

You looked down embarrassingly. This could not be more awkward. He was half naked, and you were literally only wearing undergarments.

"Oh yeah, and why aren't you wearing anything?"

You quickly covered yourself up with your hands, blushing madly. "I didn't know you'd be out so quickly!"

He shrugged. He couldn't lie though, he was really enjoying the view. A lot.

"Don't look," he said.

As curious as you were, you immediately turned around, not wanting to be embarrassed any more.

"Okay, you can look now."

You turned around to see him wearing only boxers.

"Aren't you going to put a shirt on? Or pants?" you asked.

"You don't have any on," he replied, getting into bed.

"That's fair."

You climbed into bed next to him. "So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to take a nap."

"I already took a nap, though."

"Well that's too bad, because I need something to cuddle, and that would be you."

You smiled at his smoothness and snuggled with him until he fell asleep.

You could already tell that this would be a very, very exciting trip.