Family

(C/B/N): crush's brother's name
(C/L/N): crush's last name

~ ~ ~

You and (C/N) have been dating for quite a while, which meant that you were very close with his family, to the point that they treated you like part of theirs. Your family did the same for (C/N).

*ring ring*

"Hello? (C/B/N)?"

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna come hang out?" he asked.

"Ok, sure! I'll be there in 15, is that ok?"

"Yup that's perfect!" he replied. "I'll see you then!"

"See you soon!"

~ 15 Minutes Later ~

(C/B/N) opened the door. "Hi, (Y/N)!"

"Hey!"

"(C/N)'s not home by the way. He'll be back soon though, don't worry. I know you want to make out with him."

"Shut up!" you said, your face heating up.

"You didn't deny it," he chuckled.

You and (C/N)'s brother were playing Mario Kart when the garage door opened. You didn't even hear it open because you were too focused on the game.

"What is this?!?!"

You turned around. "(C/N)!" You ran to him to give him a hug, dropping the controller in the process.

"Hi," he said. "(C/F/N), why are you hanging out with her."

"Because she's my friend," he said nonchalantly.

"Yeah well she's my girlfriend," (C/N) said.

"Aww, are you jealous?" you teased (C/N).

"No," he said, clearly lying.

You gave him the look.

"Okay fine, maybe a little! But (C/B/N) is a loser, I don't know why you would hang out with him!"

"I'm not a loser!"

"Yes you are!" (C/N) said. "Go find your own girlfriend instead of hanging out with mine! Oh wait you can't because no girl would want you!"

"Ooh shit. Get wrecked," you commented.

"Shut up (Y/N)!" (C/B/N) shouted.

"Rude," you said.

"Come on (Y/N), you should come hang out with me. I'm the better (C/L/N) kid," (C/N) said.

"Fine, you guys can go make out or whatever! I was gonna win anyway!" (C/B/N) shouted.