Tickles

please read the author's note at the end!

~ ~ ~

"(C/N)~" you whined. "Please just get off your phone! Why can't you give me the attention you give your phone?"

"Hold on a second, I'm almost done."

You had about had it with (C/N) and his stupid game. Seriously, what was more important, you or the game?!

You were about to lift your hand up and smack him, when you thought of a better idea. Using you swift skills, you snatched the phone from his hands and started running.

"(Y/N), no!! Get back here!!!" he shouted, chasing after you.

"No! You spend way too much time on this stupid game, and I've had enough of your bullshit!" you shouted back.

Unluckily for you, he was faster than you. He caught up with you and pinned you down on the bed. You put your hands behind your back, laying on the phone.

"Still not going to give it back, huh?"

You shook your head.

"Well, (Y/N), I didn't want to do this, but you've left me no choice," he sighed.

Just as you were about to open your mouth to question him, you were attacked with tickles. His hands roamed all over your body, tickling you to death.

You had no choice but to remove your hands from your back to protect yourself from this brutal attack.

You gasped for air. (C/N) grabbed his phone.

"Why would you do that?!" you choked out.

"To get my phone back, duh," he said. "But I didn't know you were that ticklish."

He gave you an evil grin, his hands ready to attack once more.

"No, no, no... AGHHH!!!" he tickled you again before you were able to protest any more.

"St-t-ah-ah-p!!!" you gasped.

"I won't stop until you say '(C/N) is the most handsome guy in the world!'"

"(C-C/N)! Whyyy!"

"Say it, and I'll stop!"

"(C/N)... i-is the *gasp* most ha-andsome guy *gasp* in the world," you barely were able to say.

"Aww, thanks, (Y/N)!" he took his hands off of your body and pinched your cheek.

You smacked his hand away. "Never do that again. That was torture."

He frowned. "Aww, that's no fun. I was planning on using it against you."

You scowled at him.

"I'm kidding. But come on, (Y/N), how do you expect me to not tickle you when you look so cute when tickled?"

Your cheeks tinted a rosy pink, and you covered them in your hands to avoid being teased. That didn't work though, because he still teased you.

(C/N) wrapped his fingers around your wrists and removed your hands from your face. "You can't hide from me," he smiled.

"Hey, I gave you a compliment, aren't you going to thank me?" he scoffed.

"Thanks," you mumbled quietly, still embarrassed.

"Oh, (Y/N), don't be embarrassed! Or else... I'll have to tickle you again!" he brought his hands up.

"NO!"

~ ~ ~

hi! so I've been contemplating for a while whether to do this or not, and I need some feedback. I want to make a Seventeen one-shots book. it's basically the same thing as this, but with Seventeen members instead, and a lot of different scenarios. I already have a few drafts, but I'm still not sure if I want to publish it. what do you guys think? should I do it? if I do, this book will still be my focus, but I do feel like I should expand my horizons and write about other things than just reader x crush. please please let me know; I'm really torn and I don't know if I should do it or not! thank you!