Headaches

"(Y/N)..." (C/N) whimpered.

"What's wrong, love?"

"My head hurts so badly."

"Oh no... like a migraine?" you asked.

He nodded his head.

"Okay, lay down," you said, pulling the covers over him. "I'm going to go get you some painkillers."

You went downstairs to get two pills and a bottle of water, and then went back up to your room.

"Here," you said, handing them to him. "It's better to take them before the pain gets really bad or else it'll take longer to have an effect."

He swallowed the pills. "Make sure you drink a cup of water so it goes down quickly."

"Okay, mom," he smiled.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help you!"

He chucked. "I'm teasing you, love. You're so cute when you're all mom-like."

Love?! Cute?! Eeeeekkk!

He moved, so now his position was his head in your lap. You moved your hand to his cheek and softly caressed it.

"I wonder why you have such a headache... it must be the cold," you said softly.

"Mmhmm," he murmured.

You moved your hand to his hair and started running it through, which seemed to relax him. Not long after, he fell asleep.

You took this moment to study his features. You noticed the freckles on his (part/of/face) and the cute shape of his nose. 

You changed your position so you were now laying down facing him. His face was inches away from yours, and it made you blush. You had never been at this close proximity with him before.

He wrapped his arms around you and snuggled you. You could definitely get used to this.

It was so comfy and relaxing in his arms that soon, you fell asleep, too.

~ ~ ~

"(Y/N)?"

You opened your eyes to a cute sleepy boy in front of your face.

You smiled a soft smile at him.

"How do you feel?" you asked.

"A lot better. You were right."

"Hmm, (Y/N) knows best," you said smugly.

He chuckled and pulled you closer, wrapping his arms tighter around you. He buried his head in your shoulder and stayed like that for a while.

He removed his head from your shoulder and looked at your face.

"...What?" you blushed.

"Umm... nothing."

"Seriously, (C/N), what? Do I have something on my face?" you asked.

"No, no! It's just... your face..."

"My face what?"

"I could stare forever," he whispered, almost inaudibly. 

"What did you say?" you asked, wanting to make sure you weren't just hearing things.

He blushed. "N-nothing. I feel so much better now!"

You giggled, shaking your head at his way of attempting to avoid the question.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep," he mumbled, flipping you over and pulling your back to him.

"Sleep well, (C/N)."