Years (Valentine's Special)

happy happy happy Vernon, Hoseok, and Dokyeom Day!!! <3

~ ~ ~

Valentine's Day. One of your least favorite holidays. Couples everywhere, all happy and cringey. Were you jealous? No. You were just annoyed that they had to rub it in everyone's faces. Honestly, the only good part of Valentine's Day was the discount chocolate after it's over.

You never expected anything to happen. Well, there have been rumors going around for awhile that your crush liked you, but you couldn't expect anything, or else you would be disappointed. No surprise, nothing happened.

(C/N)'s POV

It's Valentines Day. Cringe.

I wish I had a girlfriend though. It would make this day a little less unbearable. 

Well actually, I don't just want any girlfriend. I have one specific girl in mind, though. She's my favorite friend, how cheesy. Even cheesier, she's been my friend since we were little kids. But I think I'm in love with her. 

She has the prettiest hair, it's so soft and strokeable. Is that creepy? I thought that girls liked to have their hair stroked.

She also has a perfect body, hot damn. I really like her arms and legs, they're nice. She can make anything look good. And sue me, but I have to say it... that ass is fine. I have to look!

Her face is my favorite, though. Such a cute nose and cute cheeks. Her eyes are so beautiful, I could get lost in them forever. And her lips, how I would love to feel them on my own. I would also love to feel those pretty little pink lips wrapped around my...

"(C/N)!"

I turned my head, annoyed at whoever interrupted my thoughts. I was just getting to the good part, too!

"Are you gonna tell her or what?" my friend asked.

"I-" I gulped. "I don't know."

"Dafuq do you mean you don't know?! Dude just do it!"

"If it was that easy, I would have done it by now!"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

He does have a point, though. It's been so long since I made the promise to her, and myself. Does she even remember?

~ A Few Days Later ~

2nd Person POV

(C/N) 🌠: Meet me at our spot in 15. I have a surprise for you :)

A surprise?! What could it be? Maybe... No way! Would he really confess to you? Not a few days after Valentine's.

(Y/N) ✨: a surprise? ooh, I wonder what it is :D I'll be there soon!

(C/N) 🌠: It's special. Just for you, princess. 

(Y/N) ✨: now I'm even more excited! see you soon! 

You were really curious to see what (C/N)'s ~ mystery surprise ~ was. You doubted that he would ask you out, but you still had hope.

Imagine him confessing his undying love for you. It would be just like a movie.

Stop, (Y/N)! He doesn't like you, okay?!

But why else would he say that he has a surprise for me?

While you were arguing with yourself, you realized that you should probably get going.

You could walk to you and (C/N) spot, as it was right in the middle of you and his houses, and his house was very close.

You made your way to the playground and saw (C/N) on the swings.

You smiled, remembering the way he always pushed you when you were younger, and how you shouted at him not to push you too high. He always loved climbing trees too, and he always held your hand when you got scared to come down.

You sat beside him. "Hey."

He looked at you with a smile. "Hey."

He stared at you for a while, the look on his face a little strange. His eyebrows were furrowed, his lips parted open. 

"What is it?" you asked.

He shook his head, smiling and looking down.

"Do you remember when we were like seven, when I told you that one, day, when you least expected it, I would..."

He cut himself off, because he was too shy and embarrassed to say it, but you knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I remember," you said, looking into his (E/C) eyes.

He got off of the swing and walked in front of you, taking your hand and pulling you off the swing.

"That day is today," he whispered, leaning in and kissing you softly.

You had waited for this moment for so, so long. You had spent so many nights wondering what his lips felt like. They felt exactly the way you imagined: soft and sweet.

You put your hands in his soft hair, tugging at it. A low, almost inaudible groan left his lips. 

"Come over," he said, his dark eyes looking into yours.

OH SHIT.

You nodded, blushing.

You walked to his house, holding his hand.

As soon as you got to his house, his dog came and greeted you.

"Hi, (dog's/name)!!!" you squealed, petting the dog that jumped on you.

"No time for that, let's go," he dragged you upstairs.

He shut the door of his room and then crawled over you on his bed.

He started kissing you again, much more heated this time. You made out for a good... Well, you couldn't even tell how long.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes?"

"I... um..."

"You what?" you asked, caressing his cheek.

"I really really like you," he whispered.

"Oh, (C/N). I have waited so long to hear that," you smiled, softly kissing him.

~ ~ ~

eeekkk oh my gosh I'm cringing this is soOOO chEESY askkdglsdgh and it's not the best one-shot I've written... I kinda had writers block and couldn't think of a cute, interesting story, but I hope you still liked it :)