Bad Dreams And Nightmares

I've been having nonstop nightmares for a while, since my birthday. I hate it too.

The first one was where I was at school and I failed in all of my classes. The second-fourth were the same exact dream, over and over again. I was running from nothing and when I stopped running, people that I knew would appear and start walking to me. The dream kept changing, there were very small changes. It was like everything got creepier and darker by the day. The fifth and sixth dreams were of me watching over my closest friends and my family being killed and shot in the head. The seventh was of me being stuck in a Minecraft styled universe and there was a weird darkness going over everything. It was controling people and I was trying my best to stay away from it but I failed and ended up struggling to escape. The eighth was where everyone I knew rejected me because I had supernatural abilities. I don't remember the rest, all the rest except for last night's dream. Which was similar to the Minecraft one, but this time it was in a realistic universe and it was Christmas Day.

I'm just having a hard time right now. My sleep has been deprived and tortured because I'm stressed and, well, scared. I just hope that things will eventually get better. I've been going through Hell and I can't stand it.