It's Back, And Probably So Am I

Remember how I'd always update this thing and talk about Amelia? Haha. Well, it's probably back.

I've been talking a lot with her. I'm starting to feel that really crazy feeling where my entire body goes warm and I can't control the smile on my face. I thought the feeling went away but nope. It's still there and Amelia's the only one who's able to activate it.

I've come to update on some stuff.

1) !!!!!!!VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!

Valentines Day is creeping up to us as we speak and I'm excited. Why? Here's the story.

Basically, I did a post saying "if you get this to 200 likes, I'll ask my crush to be my valentine." Well, I changed the number to 150 because my followers are hella inactive. I wanted to give them a better chance.

Bad move.

The post easily got to 150 comments, it took less than 20 minutes. That's when I messaged Amelia about the valentine thing. She never replied though.

Then, one of my followers were like "hey I bet we can get this to 200 comments." Being the dumbass that I am, I said "if you manage to do it, I'll ask her in person." Sydnie, you fucking moron. Of course, the post got 200 comments after ten minutes.

Now, now, I know what you're thinking. Did you actually do it???? Yup. I did it.

The next day, I immediately went to my friends, Josh and Jill. I told them that I did it and they were like "huehuehue yesss" like the assbutts that they are. I couldn't get the idea of actually asking Amelia to be my valentine out of my head. I just felt nervous about it. What if she rejected me? What if something bad happens? I was extremely nervous.

After school came around, and I was a wreck. Josh and I met Amelia in the usual hangout area outside of the school. I tried to avoid talking about Valentines Day as a topic but then "hey Amelia. Sydnie has something to ask you."

Josh...

Josh why???

You traitor.

I screeched, then hiding my face as Josh explained further. "So basically she did this thing where she had to ask her crush to be her valentine. So yea." Amelia looked at me, she had a grin on her face. A mischievous grin.

I removed my hands and pointed finger guns to her. "So what do ya say, haha. Be my valentine??" She then pointed finger guns at me and froze, like she didn't know what to say or something. "Sure" I giggled at the answer, I have myself a Valentine now. Which is 👌👌👌👌

2) my mom called Amelia her "sister in law".....she said it to Amelia.

That's all I got folks