Day 2 Has Ended

Yesterday was just GREAT. I'm not being sarcastic. I got to spam a teacher's Instagram account with comments and likes as a prank and I bonded with some people on the bus. Not only that, in Plymouth, it was POURING. Seriously, the rain was coming in hard and the streets were flooding. At least the people at the Plimouth plantation were really nice and I got to stand by a nice, warm, fire.

Places we went to:

•The Plimouth Plantation

•New York, New York

•Philadelphia

The Plimouth Plantation was, well, wet. And I mean it. I had to sit in soaked clothes for the next four hours until we got to New York city. But honestly, it was worth it. That rain was fun to run around it and overall, I enjoyed it. I also got Amelia this cute little bookmark thing with her name. I thought it was cute and I had enough money in my pocket for it. So yea, the plantation was really fun.

Plymouth to New York was a four hour ride, so it's only fair that I explain it. Basically, I slept and watched YouTube and then helped these two girls figure out their friend. It was pretty fun on the bus too.

New York was bittersweet. Woo boy. I hate pictures. I prefer to take in my experience and then take very few pictures. What does my mom do? Take a million pictures rather than taking in the moment. Ugh. I honestly hated that. But at least I got to look around Time Square and walk down Broadway. It's just great man.

•••

My only real problem on this trip is that I'm without my friends. I almost cried about it on the bus because I just miss them so goddamn much. I miss Amelia the most, of course I do. I keep getting upset over this. I should just let it go. Ugh I don't know. I feel stupid for this. Bye.