THANK YOU FOR 50K

OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 50K READS!!!

Hey guys! I honestly never thought this book would make it past 10 reads but here it is. I know it isn't the best and I've had a lot of negative feed back on this book, I just want to say, I made this story almost 4 years ago when I was in 7th grade as just a little fun with some of my friends not thinking much of the book. Reasons why the grammar is terrible some of the plot isn't the best (much I would love to change now). I'm just shocked and happy a lot of you have supported me through this journey.

Most of you can tell I still write, not much of horror/ vampire as I wish to but mostly fanfics. One of my most recents 'Secrets' is better written then this book. And if you saw you could tell a great difference.

I've been having thoughts on maybe editing this book chapter by chapter too make the book more updated and better since I've been gaining a lot of reads and was wondering how you guys felt about that?

But again thank you to the people who have enjoyed this book and have supported it through all its flaws! And thank you to the people who have helped me become a better writer.

I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS IS AT 50K WHAT?!?!

Love you all and thank you for the support

Dedicated to all especially UnsuspectingVictim
and highoffabel

If you have any questions you would like me to answer Feel free :)