Dreams

I got in the house and ran past sleeping Izzy and Asher. I got to my room and closed the door. I had mixed feelings. Another guy broke my heart.

I never liked him but it was something that drew me to him. The whole mating thing. He said we had to be together. Then I realized something,  he never really cared. He needed me. Not love. He had to be with me.

He didnt care. The mating thing kept him drawn to me. I knew I wasn't pretty.  I knew no one would care. I can't believe I felt something for him.

I only wish someone would care. As I was thinking I fell into deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling somewhat happy. I don't why after everything that happened. I got out of bed and walked down stairs. Asher and Izzy were sitting on the couch watching tv.

I walked into the kitchen and got a bowl out to make cereal. I made my breakfast and sat on the couch next to Asher.

"Thanks cereal. " Asher took the bowl out my hand and took two big bites of my cereal.

"No, no, no" I said taking my cereal back. "Ew now you have your germs all over my spoon!"

Asher smirked. "Not like you haven't had my germs before" He  winked at me but Izzy had a shocked face.

"YOU KISSED ASHER" we both looked at her and nodded.

"Why do you think we are so close. We're not dating but we are like best buddies. " she made an "o" face.

I got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Asher P.O.V.

It was funny that Isabel didn't know that I kissed Anna. I mean who wouldn't. I'm glad Matt has backed off of her. I see him every now and then but he would stare at Anna and I got pissed off.

I told him to back off and he did. To Anna, she doesn't know that I love her more than a friend. I want her and only her. She hangs out with me 24/7 so I'm happy.

I feel like something is off tho. Like she likes someone else. At the party yesterday I came into the kitchen to find her and two guys. I knew Darren but I don't think he knows Anna. The only time he saw her or talked to her was at the beach party.

The other guy in the kitchen I didn't know but I think he was trying to hook up with Anna. I wonder if she knew him. What if she did and she liked him. I hope not,  she's the only girl that I felt like this about.

The sound of water turning off broke me out of my thoughts. I looked at Isabel who was looking at me. I was confused.

"What" I asked a bit annoyed.

"How was it" A smirk appeared on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I lied. It wasn't fine it was AMAZING. The best kiss I've ever had.

"Lier" Isabel mumbled under her breath. I ignored her and continued to watch tv.

Anna finally came down and when I say sexy I mean sexy. Anna had on short blue jean shorts, a black sleeveless shirt that said music, and her hair in a messy bun. It was the little things like that , that turned me on.

Anna's P.O.V.

I got dressed and walked down stairs. Ashers eyes went from my face, down my body, and back to my face. Boys.

"You guys hungry" I said and Izzy's eyes popped out of her head. I promise you thats the only thing she loves. I laughed.

"Sure" Asher and Izzy said at the same time. I raised an eyebrow and turned to walk in the kitchen but the door bell rang.