hopeless

I walked to sonic which was only a few blocks away. I kept asking myself, why would he say I need you if he never did. Why did I have to be his dumb mate. Why me.

I finally made it to sonic. I saw Sam sitting at a table all alone. Thats weird usually there would be girls trying to get with him. I just shrugged it off.

I walked up to the table and sat across from him. "Hi" I said , he smiled back.

"What you need to talk to me about" He sounded tried but interested.

"Life" he raised an eyebrow.

"life?" it was more a question then statement. I laughed.

"Yes, life, how is your family?" he ran his hand through his hair laughing at the same time.

"Well they are good. Hows yours?" He folded his hands on the table.

"Uh the same..." I said thinking of everyone in my family.

"Whats the real reason you wanted to talk to me" he put on that stupid smirk I hate.

"just to ta-" I was cut off my Darren storming in.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Sam stood up before I could.

"Dude, it's not like that, she just wanted to talk to me." Sam said calmly.

"ABOUT WHAT" Darren seemed to get angrier then before.

"About his family Darren! Gosh ,just stop because I not yours and I never will be!!" His face softened at what I said. Hurt soon took over his face.

I got more upset. I looked over at Sam who was pissed for everything.

"Sam I'll talk to you later." I pushed Darren out the way and ran home. I was running as fast as I could before someone grabbed me. I turned around to see Darren.

I was about to yell at him but he kissed me before I could say a word. He pulled me closer to him. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. Damn vampires.

I kissed him back and rapped my hands around his neck. I finally got him distracted so I pulled away and started to run. He was going to be mad.

I continued to run until I got to my house. Darren who followed me grabbed my arm.

"What" I said in a pissed off tone.

"Your still mad" He asked pushing me against the brick wall of my house.

"Yes, a kiss doesn't help everything." I told him and tried to squeeze by him but failed epically.

"Well I know what will" he put a smirk on his face. He is so nasty.

"Ew no! Stop!" I whined but it only made him laugh.

"Just give in" he said putting on a puppy dog face. I was going to say something but I remembered what he did to me. How he said he "cared".

" Get the hell away from me!" His face turned shocked.

I pushed past him and ran into the house.