Talking

I was still confused about last night. I wonder why he thought I hated him. I don't know why but it bothered me all morning and all day at school. Darren didn't even look at me once.

I tried to not think about it but It was the only thing that pressed its way through my mind. I was sitting on my bed watching tv but thinking about Darren at the same time.

"Anna someone is here to see you" my mom yelled up to me. I wasn't really expecting anyone but I thought it could be Izzy coming to hang with me.

I ran down stairs to the door to find a very pissed Matt. I wonder. ...no he will probably tell me.

"Hey Anna can I talk to you outside" I nodded. He looked like he got beat up.

I touched Matts face where the bruises were. As I touched the bruises I could feel Matt looking at me.

"What happened. " I asked not taking my eyes off a big bruise on his cheek.

"I-I got into a f-fight" Matt stuttered.  I laughed a little knowing that me looking at him makes him nervous.

"Whats so funny" he asked with a smirk on his face. That made me laugh more." Did I ever tell you you have a beautiful smile." He continued to look at me.

I stopped smiling remembering what happened with Darren. I looked at the ground.

"What did you need to talk to me about. " I asked trying to get back on topic.

"oh yeah I wanted to know if you would like to go to this party on Friday with me. This guy named James is throwing the party at his parents beach house." he said still looking at me.

"sure I guess. it sounds fun." I looked back up at him to meet his eyes. I liked this guy but felt more from Darren. I don't know why.

"Good pick you up at 5 after school" He blushed a little.

"Ok ." I said quietly moving to the door.

"Bye" Matt said smiling as he was walking to his car.

Wow now I can't wait for friday......