FUN

I know Darren is a vampire, I know he is no good but something about him draws me closer. It's not the mate thing either. Before I thought it was but it's my heart. At the same time I feel a pull to Asher.

I was thinkinbg about all of this while I was getting ready to go out with Darren. James told Jasmine and I that we can now stay in our house.

"Where you goin?" Jasmine asked looking up from her phone.

"Out" I said now applying eyeliner. Jasmine rolled her eyes and left my room.

I grabbed my bag and walked outside to wait for Darren. It was late and dark outside.

"Hey" I jumped at the voice and turned to see Sam. I ran my hand in my hair for relief.

"You scared me." I said looking around to make dure Darren wasn't here.

"How's everything?" Sam asked looking down. I studied his face for a few seconds as he wasn't looking. He black hair was messier then ever, His eyes were a little darker, he was really pale.

"Stop looking at me" He said laughing. I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"Sam......I know you love me but can we you know, erm just be friends?" I said asking him the thing that's been on my mind for a while.

"Is-" He looked behind him to see a car pulling up....Darren. "I gotta go.....don't wanna mess up your date." And before I knew it he was gone.

.....................................

The car ride was silent, Darren had saw Sam so I figured that's why he wasn't talking to me.

"I guess since your not talking to me, I can go back home." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was concentrating on the road." Darren said in a stern voice like he was my Dad.

"Whatever" I mumbled and got on my phone. Izzy's caller ID popped up so I answered it.

"Sup" I said all cool like.

"Omg I'm at Kayla's house and we are going to the club, you wanna go?"

"I'm already on my way to the club." I stated.

"Cool see you there!" Izzy yelled and hung up.

"I thought you wanted to go home" Darren mumbled sarcastically.

"Nope, I'm fine now!" I sarcastically smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He said and stopled the car. You could her the music outside of the building. People were outside drunk and all. Guys were smoking and drinking at the same time.

I got out the car and walked next to Darren.

"Tonight's the night I forget about life and get wasted." I told him but he shook his head.

"No only one drink for you." He laughed rapping his arm around me.

"Nooooooooooooo" I whined as we walked in the club. People were everywhere, grinding, drinking, having fun.

We walked over to the bar. "2 shots!" Darren yelled over the music. The bartender gave us the shots.

I chugged mine down and so did Darren. I winced as the burning sensation went down my throat.

I pulled Darrens hand to go to the dance floor. The song talk dirty to me started to play.

Darren rapped his arms around my waist and danced to the music. We took more shots and continued to dance. I was grinding on him now because I was drunk.

We were both drunk and having fun. I was on my 11th shot and Darren was on his 16th.

All I know was that this was the most fun I've had in a long time. Ughhh only if I could remember this tomorrow morning. Hangover time!

The 2 chapters 'hangover' and 'fun' are accidentally switched around. sorrry!