100k ?!?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100k! I know this isn't the best book and has a lot of errors that need to be fixed and I plan on fixing them. I never thought this book would get this far let alone 50k (last chapter). I am very grateful!

I know I said I was going to start editing the book again but I never got a chance and never thought the book would even come this far for people to care about it being edited but now I'm actually thinking of either editing this book as a whole and maybe even deleting some parts/ adding small stuff or just leave the book as it is... I don't know yet but tell me what you guys think! ? Is it worth editing?

I'm also thinking of writing a new and improved vampire book as well so tell me if you guys might be interested in that!

And to everyone who have just completed this book I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions about the book feel free to comment :)

Once again Thank you for reading this book! Love you all!

Ps: If you are looking to read another book I just started a new book called The Tattooed Billionaire so if you guys like books like that please check it out, vote and comment!

Xoxo

Link to my new book :

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/FRrq0EbC6F