Saved

I looked up to see Asher banging on my window crying.  Damn John! you can never tell him anything. I dropped the blade and opened the door.

Asher caught me as I almost fell getting out the car. I got blood all over his nice white shirt. He picked me up bridal style and took me into the house.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He opened the door to his room. Calvin was sitting on the bed but jumped up once he saw me....and blood.

"What happened!" Asher walked into the bathroom and sat me on the counter.

"She cut herself. "  he simply said but turned his attention to me. He cleaned  my cut and whispered in my ear. "It's ok baby, I'm here."

Darren's P.O.V

I felt bad for scaring Anna like that. I can't control myself sometimes when I'm angry. I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't move. I was in shock that I hurt my mate.

Sam wanted that to happen. Oh he's going to pay, if he ever puts his hands on her. I'm still pissed that they were kissing.  I'm her mate not him.

I know she doesn't want to be my mate but still. I know they dated before but still. I'M ANNA'S MATE.

I felt pain in my wrist. Blood was covering my wrist sliding down my arm. Anna!

My body soon started to heal. I ran out the room and Knocked on Asher's door knowing she would be there probably.

"Sup" Calvin opened the door but I didn't see Asher. I heard someone crying tho.

"Have you seen Anna?" I asked as calm as possible. He nodded.

"Yeah,  but shes not feeling good right now." I could tell if was hard for him to say it.

"Can I see her" Calvin looked over his shoulder. He told me to wait and walked into the bathroom.

I heard voices. One was Asher's and one was Anna's. I heard :

Calvin: Darren wants to see you.

Asher: You wanna see him, or want him to know about the cuts.

Anna: uh-uh n-no I don't .

Calvin: Which one?

Anna: both..Please

Asher: yeah anything babe.

Calvin: yup anything.

Anna: Thanks Cal.

Calvin: It's all good

Calvin came back into the hallway.

"She doesn't want to see anyone. You can see her at dinner." I was mad that she wanted them to lie to me but sad that I messed things up.

Anna's P.O.V

Asher got me a jacket to cover my wrist. I liked that he cared so much, even Calvin.

We were down stairs waiting for Izzy, Kayla, and Darren. Sam was across from me on the couch. Cal and Ash were on my sides. Dylan, John, and Brian were making weird vines.

"Hey Anna wanna be in the vine?" John asked ,I laughed at him.

"Uh nah.. I'm not vine material." Brian came next to md and grabbed my hand. I acted like it didn't hurt when it did.

"Come on we are going to yell TURN UP ok." I sighed but nodded.

"Ok Ash you record us" Dylan asked. Asher got up and was about to press the record button. Darren came downstairs just as he pressed it.

"TURN UP!!!!!" We all yelled and started dancing.  John was twirling me around in circles , Brian was doing the cat daddy,  and Dylan doing the nae nae.

I was in tears when we were done. They were crazy and thats why I loved them. I could feel Darren's eyes on me the whole time but I acted liked like I didn't see anything.

Izzy and Kayla finally came down. We went to red lobster, Izzy's favorite restaurant. We got this big table made for just enough people.

Calvin sat next to me, John sat on the other side of me and Asher Sat in front of me. Darren sat next to Asher and next to Darren was Kayla who was across from Carter. Sam was next to Brian, Brian was across from Izzy.

"We have to take a SELFIE" Calvin said in this really weird girl voice. 

"Like, ok" I said in the same voice. Asher was laughing at us.

We took like 10 pictures and Asher started to pout.

"What about me" he put on this face that you couldn't say no too.

"Come here you little weirdo" Asher got out of his seat and came next to me. My favorite picture of us was when we were making silly faces and Calvin poped his head in the picture.

"Send that to me" Asher said as we were getting our food. I nodded and sent it to him.

Once we finished our food I had to pee really bad. I was getting out my chair when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so so-" I stopped once I saw the face...tears started to fall. Everyone noticed what happed. Izzy stood up fast.

"A-Anna" The tall handsome figure said ,tears coming down his eyes.

I nodded. "J-James" I couldn't get it out. A girl came and stood next to him.

"Who's the slut?" Calvin stood up fast and glared at her. James quickly gave her a dirty look but looked back at me.

I Gave him the biggest hug ever and he gave me the biggest hug ever.

Calvin spoke up. "Who's this" I looked at Calvin but back to James. I started to say something but James beat me too it.

"I-I'm her brother" Everyone eyes had widened except Darren's and Sam's because they stalked me my whole life.

I started to cry. "James we missed you so much-well I have" He hugged me again. I just wanted  it to stay that way.