The Hot New Guy

Chapter 1 -

I was fast asleep when I suddenly heard a bang on my door.

"Wake up or you'll be late for school!" My bratty sister's voice pierced my eardrums.

I moaned, and started to get up. I looked in my dresser and found a t-shirt not to big, nor not to small. I grabbed a pair of pants off a hanger and ran down stairs to avoid further confrontation from my family.

"Are you just now getting up?" My father asked with a little smirk on his face when he spotted me retreating down the steps.

"Yes." My voice dripped with drowsiness.

"You should hurry up or you will miss your bus and dad will not take you." My 11 year old sister said through giggles.

"Oh whatever." I hissed. You'd think that she would respect me, especially since I'm the older sister by 5 years. I'll be 17 soon.

I grabbed my backpack and headed to the door before I heard my dad's voice ring from behind me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I heard my dad say in a sarcastic tone.

I looked over at him, curious as to what he was talking about until I noticed my project I had done for science class was settled by the closet door. "Oh I forgot about that." I whispered looking down at the wooden floor. He nodded with a smile and turned away.

I finally headed out the door , but I stopped next door to get my friend Izzy so that we could walk to the bus stop together. I knocked and she opened the door quickly. "Where were you!" she said sounding really angry.

"Um, in my house? Duh!" I said as I laughed and Izzy smiled. We walked over to the bus, conversing lightly until we saw the big, yellow bus nosily strolled down our street.

The bus pulled up to the stop and we saw that this guy that I really liked named Matt was standing next to us. I liked him and Izzy knew it. I had told her not to tell him because he was one of my best friends like Izzy was. He turned around and looked at us. I knew he was trying to make us laugh at the look that he gave us.

We all got on the bus and it was extremely loud. On the the bus it was really hard to find a seat,so I sat next to this guy who was about my age. He had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and his skin was kinda pale. He was very hot! I couldn't stop looking at him. "excuse me" he said in a sharp tone." Oh, sorry" I said as I stared to blush ruby red in my cheeks. He smirked " No it's fine.... I'm Darren".

He had one of those 'I'm a bad boy, I don't care' vibe going on.

When I looked at him I couldn't help but to smile, " I'm Anna". I saw a smile creep on to his face. "I'm new and I don't know where to go when I get off this bus". He looked puzzled and confused, "umm... do u have a schedule " I asked.

" Yes and it said something about Mrs. Wilson's class". I was shocked that this extremely hot guy was going to be in my class. I had many thoughts. Would we ever be good friends? Would I date him? Most of all would he ever like me? I had realized I had zoned out and snapped back into reality.

"Anna, Anna!" I heard someone yell my name on loud crowded bus. I looked around puzzled to see who had called my name.

It was Matt. Just as I started to look into his blue eyes the bus stopped and everyone started to get up. I think Darren saw the whole thing because he kept looking at me and Matt.

*awkward*

"Oh, yeah Darren let me show you were your classes are!" I yelled so that he could hear me. He looked up and gave me a smile. When he smiled I thought I was going to die! His smile melted me like butter it was wayyyy better then Matts!

Wait what am I thinking?! I am now comparing my hot new crush to my best friend/crush. something was wrong in my head.

Once we got off the bus I saw Darren walking next to me, in my mind I blushed a little but I think my face turned really red. Thats when Izzy jumped to my other side and yelled my name to get me out of my thoughts.

"Omg!Omg! Matt told me to tell you to meet him in the courtyard before luuch!!!!!!!"

I stopped once I thought about what she said and Darren stopped with me.Only because he doesn't know this school and I have to show him around. I turned around to face her.

"Why do you think he needs to see me" I said curious to why Matt didn't just tell me himself on the bus.

"ummm...I dont know he didnt tell me but it might be good news!" Izzy squeaked out.

I turned around ignoring what Izzy just said. "Sorry Darren, let me show you where your locker is. " Darren smiled and we all walked off from the crowd of high schoolers.

I wasn't much better once we got in the hallways. after pushing and shoving I finally got to my locker. Darren was right behind me and was looking at the locker numbers to see which one was his, for my luck it was right next to mine.

"So I see you found your locker"I giggled out. But when I turned to look at him he had a straight face.

"Yea, and do you always talk a lot." he smirked at me and then walked away.

I walked into the classroom seeing the same faces,same teacher,same desk,except for one person....Darren. He sat all the way in the back about three desks back from mine.WOW. 8 classes a day and 6 classes with him in it. This is going to be fun.