Plans

I called up the person who I really didn't want to see but the person ''they say' I will die without.

We heard a knock on the door a short time after. James went to the door but got a little pale when he opened it.

"Come in." James tried to sound like nothing was wrong.

"Hey" Darren waved at me but I didn't wave back.

Darren waved to Jasmine but Jasmine only nodded.

"Ok so the reason we invited you here was to tell you something. " I said looking at James wondering how we were going to say it with Jasmine in the room.

"What is it?" Darren asked a little suspicious because my brother was here. I remembered, I never told Darren I told James about his secret.

"YOU TOLD HIM!" Darren yelled, he was reading my mind.

"Yes!" I yelled back and looked back at James.

"Dude I'm scared as hell but we really need to discuss this." James said putting his hands up.

"What is it?" Darren asked a little irritated.

"We are r-running away" I said a little nervous.

"What the hell! How are you going to do that? Why in hell are you going to do it!?" he yelled pacing around the room.

"I said we will find a way to break it and because of my dad." I said get getting annoyed.

"YOU CANT BREAK THE DAMN THING!" I could tell he wanted to say what it was but didn't because of Jasmine.

"I DON'T CARE" I yelled back at him.

"Let me talk to you outside for a minute. " he said the calmest he could.

I looked at James and he put his head down. I walked outside with Darren and shut the door.

"What!" I hissed angrily.

"I-I love you" he said pushing me back to the wall of the hallway. He kissed me. I soon kissed back with just as much power. I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"We should go back inside." I said and he nodded.

Jasmine and James were sitting inside.

I sat across from darren next to Jasmine and James. Darren sat on the couch across from us carelessly.

"So we need to get them out of that house." James said trying to get to the point. I could tell he was bothered by Darren's presents.

"Ok...and...." Darren said slightly annoyed.

"And I'm not about to let my sisters get hurt." James said raising his voice.

"Well you weren't there when they had the worst of it." Darren smirked.

"You weren't either bastard!" James said getting off the couch but I pulled him back.

"I saw everything, couldn't do anything yet but I saw it." Darren said playing with his car keys.

"Listen" I said before James could say anything back. "We need to get out and fast. I can't watch Jasmine suffer." I said and she shyly smiled.

"What about you." James said rubbing my back and I smiled.

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine." I said and gave him a hug.

I missed his hugs. I wanted to stay in my brothers arms forever. But I don't have forever.

"Well can someone help us?" Jasmine asked and I shook my head.

"Well, I don't-" I stopped and started thinking. "Well Asher's mom works for the Child Protective Services, so I will call him."

I said and James's eyes lit up with happiness. Darren's eyes lit up with jealousy and anger.

I called Asher and sent him my brothers address. In about 20 minutes Asher was at the door, I feel like I haven't seen him in forever.

"ASH!" I yelled and and ran into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I haven't seen you in a while.....not much at school either." he said, I laughed and gave him another hug.

"Well you been to busy with your popular life." I smiled and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Not to busy for you beautiful. " He winked and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"Well we need your help." I said walking him to the couch and he sat next to me and Jasmine moved next to James.

"Let it out." he said and my brother sighed.

"I need your mom to look into my family." I said and his eyes grew wide.

"Anna. Babe no, tell me it's not true." He started panicking.

"Yes me and Jasmine." His eyes started to water but he put the tears away.

"I will do anything for you." He said hugging me and we hugged for a long time. Darren cleared his throat to make us let go.

"This is why we need to hang out." I said laughing.

"Aye, we hanging out all next week. Just me, you and......" we both looked at each other. "FOOD!" we basically screamed and started laughing.

"Well we have important stuff to worry about" Darren said annoyed and gestured me to come over.

I walked over and he whispered in my ear. "Just wondering.......who's a better kisser." he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I walked back to the couch and sat down. Asher pulled me closer to him and Darren got pissed.

Asher whispered in my ear. "You still dating him?" he asked and I shrugged. " To be honest, I don't know.....I'm single I guess." I said and he nodded.

"Damn I miss your touch. " he said and I laughed.

"Ok so your telling your mom right." James said feeling a little left out.

"Yeah I'll talk to her tonight and because she kinda knows you she will help out fast." Ash said and I put on a confused face.

"How does she know me?" I asked laughing and his face turned red.

"Well um I talk about you like 24/7" he said blushing some more.

"Haha really...awwe that's sweet." I said smiling at him.

"Well you need to rest so I better get going." he said getting off the couch.

"Why do I need to sleep." I asked and he laughed.

"Because you need to get ready for our hangover." He said putting his hands up in the air.

"Alright!" I said the same way he did.

He gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. I sat back down once he left.

"So that's the guy that mom is crazy about?" James asked and smiled.

"Yes! It was funny but dad was pissed." I said and we both started laughing.

"I gotta go" Darren said getting off the couch.

"Ok see you. ..whenever. " I said rubbing my head.

"Yeah I'll be by your window tomorrow night. " He winked and left the house.

James got up and faced us.

"Well tomorrow's gonna be a hell of a day."