Beach time

Friday finally came, I was so happy to just get a break from school work. I got home and found my bathing suit and put on some shorts and a nice short sleeve shirt.

I was getting ready when my phone rang. I answered it to hear the voice of Matt.

"Hey im outside"

"ok " I hung up and ran down stairs and locked the door. I got into the car with Matt smiling from ear to ear.

"What!" I shouted a little irritated by him starring.

"nothing. ...lets go."

..................................................................

The ride was long but we finally got there. I hopped out the car and walked up to the house with Matt trailing behind me.

Matt and I walked to the back of the house where all of the noise was coming from. On the way back there we saw Izzy talking to some guys from school.

"HI ANNAAAAAA!!" she shouted making my ears hurt.

"Hey Izzy" I said covering my ears from her scream.

"Oh my god you have to meet Joey and Asher" she pulled me to the two hot guys then whispered in my ear "I think Asher likes you" then winked at me. I just laughed.

"Hey I'm Joey" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand.

"I'm Anna" I said talking to both of the boys.

"Hi I'm Asher" I put my hand out for him to shake but he kissed it instead. I blushed.

Matt had went off to talk to his friends. luckily I had Izzy to hang out with.

As time passed more people came to the beach. There were so many people having fun, drinking, playing around in the water. It looked really fun.

Asher snapped me out of my thoughts. "Do you want to get a drink and talk , get to know each other?" he asked stepping closer to me.

"Sure" I smiled and walked with him to the cooler.

"beer or coke? " He asked probably knowing I was going to choose the coke because I made a face at the beer.

"coke please" I asked nicely. He smiled and grabbed 2 cokes.

He picked a spot close to the water and sat onthe nice soft somewhat wet sand.

"So Anna what do you like to do" I laughed at what he asked. He put on a confused face.

"What?" That made me laugh more. Once I stopped I looked at him.

"Wow. Most guys would ask me the most dumbest questions but you asked me a question that no guy would ever ask me or care to ask me." I said squinting my eyes from the sun.

Asher leaned closer to whisper in my ear.

"Well I'm not like most guys" then he winked at me. I laughed and drunk some of my coke.

We talked for a long time about different things about each other.

"Do you want to go in the water" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure let me go put my close in my bag" I said and ran to get my bag.

I came back out with just my bathing suit and I got a few whistles from some guys but ignored them. Except Asher.

"Wow.....Thats all I can say" I laughed at him. I know he was lying , there were way better looking girls then me here.

"No I look terrible" I said looking down at my self in a blue 2 piece bathing suit.

Asher had on a serious face "No you don't you look beautiful. ...better than that " I blushed at his comment.

Asher grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You are beautiful in every single way so don't think that you aren't" Then he stepped back to take his shirt off.

WOW! Did that boy work out or what?!! He had the pefect body, Abs and everything. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Are you scared to look" Asher laughed and I did too.

"Maybe" I answered and looked at his eyes. They were so beautiful they were ocean blue. Well everything about him was amazing. EVERYTHING!

"Lets go get in the water" he smirked and grabbed my hand.

We played in the water for a long time, splashing water in each others faces. I didn't think I was going to have a lot of fun but I did.

We got out of the water and dried ourselves off. Asher shook his hair in my face like a dog, I laughed and did the same to him.

We were about to get a hot dog when one of Asher's friends called him over. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"Hey Ash you have to meet my new friend he is hilarious. " one of the guys from the circle of guys said.

"Ok who" Asher asked and the boy in front of us turned around. I had came face to face with the guy who ignored me.......

"His names Darren" the guy said. Darren just starred at me.

"Hey I'm Asher" he said and Darren shaking his hands but after returning his eyes back to me.

"WOO WOO ASH! Who is the hot chick your holding hands with!" The guy shouted to Asher. Asher just blushed which made me blush.

"U-u t-this is Anna. Anna this is Calvin , John, Brian , and Dylan. " I waved to all of them. Calvin and Dylan winked at me. John and Brian waved back.

I looked back at Darren who was still looking at me. I looked at the ground like I always do when im nervous.

Asher squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear. "You ok beautiful" I blushed at his comment and whispered back "yes". But out the corner of my eye I could see Darren starring at me. Boy was he pissed.