Lunch and Matt

5.....4....3.....2......1....RINGGGGG!!! I rushed out of that class as fast as I could. I hate Ms.mannys class because when she broke up with her boyfriend she lost it and took everything out on us.

I got to my locker to find that Izzy was leaning against it. She looked like she was bored out of her mind, I couldn't help but to laugh.

"what's wrong with you." I asked as I was laughing still.

"That class was so boring I thought I was going to fall asleep in front of her face."she screeched out.

"yea and OH MY GOD did you see Jason in the back with Cally, I never thought they would get back together. You know, after he cheated and all."I said a little high pitched.

"Yeah I know ,but anyway are you ready to go talk to Matt?!" she smiled brightly.

To me Izzy was perfect, I think any guy would be lucky to have her with them. She had dirty blonde hair,her eyes were a greenish bluish color. Her skin was perfectly toned and the perfect body figure any girl would dream of.

"Umm yeah sure, he probably will only ask me to help him with something so im not getting my hopes up."

"But you sho-" Izzy was cut off by Darren butting in our conversation. "Are you guy coming to lunch or not" he said sounding a little annoyed. "Well I am but Anna will be there a little later." she said as she winked at me and pulled Darren to the cafeteria.

I was walking down the courtyard to see if I see Matt but I had no luck. Just as I was about to turn around a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around and almost punched the person in the face but they moved away before I could. I looked up only to find Matt panting loudly.

"OH MY GOD I- I AM SO SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO TRY TO HURT YOU BUT THE YOU WEREN'T HERE AND-AND I-I-" Matt put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't talk no more.

".....it's. .....ok.......just...calm.....down" matt said panting like he ran a marathon.He took his hand from my mouth and sat on a bench only a few feet away from us.

"you scared the mess out of me and at first I didn't know who you were". He looked at me and through his eyes I could tell he was thinking about something. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I know I was trying not to scare you but....yeah."

"ok then so why did you ask me to come out here. "

"umm...well I wanted to tell you something"

"what is it" So many things were going on in my mind. Would he tell me he liked me. Oh my god that would be AMAZING! He started to talk and thats what made me come out my thoughts.

"uhhh welll ummm this is hard to say but-" right when he was about to say what was on his mind Darren came up to me.

"Oh my god you have to come see this!" He grabbed my hand to pull me away from Matt. When I turned around to say something to matt to say something but he looked like he was about to explode.

"Hey, didn't you see me talking to her you can show her whatever it is later!" Matt was furious and I made me scared for my life.

"What you gonna do if I don't? I can beat your ass" Darren almost growled to Matt.

"yeah right you want to try" Matt looked more upset, I've never seen him like this in all the time that I know him.

"WOULD BOTH OF YOU STOP! IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU DARREN NOR YOU MATT SO BOTH OF YOU CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!" And with that I stormed of leaving both of there faces in shock.

I dont know why but I was really upset I mean they didn't kill each other. I walked up to my locker not even caring that lunch was still going on. I finally opened it to get my science book to study for the test we were going to have.

As I was about to shut my locker I felt warm breath on my neck. I quickly turned around to come face to face with one of the hottest guys I know now and had a crush on....Darren.

"What do you want Darren" I snapped at him but it only made him smirk.

"To talk to you, thats all nothing more and to tell you I'm sorry for making you upset".

"But I don't wanna talk to you"

"yes you do your just trying not too". And with that he smirked and it made me wanna slap it right off his face.

I stayed quiet, didn't say one word I just turned around and shut my locker. I was about to walk away but he put his hands on top of the lockers putting me in a trap so that I couldn't walk away. I just glared at him. That stupied smirk came back to his lips which made him look so sexy.

" let me out" I said whining like a baby.

"ummmm let me think abut it........NO! Ha" He continued to look a me with big brown adorable, chocolate, shiny, beau- WAIT! NO NO NO I NEED TO BE MAD AT HIM!

I sighed. "please. ....I-l-l don't wanna talk to you right now so go away" I sounded so dumb stuttering in front of him showing my weakness.

He smiled and when he did I could just melt in his arms. "are you sure you don't sound like it."

I did a fake smile and said "yes please" He sighed and took some steps back to let me out.

" Thank you" I whispered and started to walk away but he pulled me back to him. He pulled me so close thag if I moved an inch closer our noses would touch.

"Talk to me please" his voice voice sounding sad really sad.

This was crazy. Today was his first day and to me it felt like he had been here for the whole school year. Ifeveryday would be like this with him here then this year was going to be interesting.

OMG IM SOOOOOOO SORRY THE UPDATE TOOK SO LONG!!! I HAVE SCHOOL BUT I WILL POST MORE THIS WEEK IF I CAN!!! LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!