That kiss

I got home around 9:30 from penny boarding with Calvin. I took a shower because I just felt.....Dirty.

I dried my hair and walked into my room to find Darren sitting on my bed. I hate when he does this.

"HOLY CRAP! Darren you almost made me piss my pants." He smirked and got off my bed.

"But your wearing shorts" I rolled my eyes. I had on pajama shorts and a tank. Darren was checking me out...not my face.

"What are you doing here." I said so he would stop staring at me but it didn't work.

"Just came to see you." he sat down in my desk chair. I climbed onto my bed. But then I realized 'What if  my parents come in or my sister'

"Don't worry they won't" I hated it when he read my mind. Ugh why me!

"Most girls find it attractive." I rolled my eyes knowing he was lying.....maybe.

"Well I'm not most girls. " He nodded at my comment.

"Your damn right. You are 10 times better" He licked his lips. I had to admit it was a turn on.

"Sure" I laid my head on my pillow but before I knew it I was on Darren's back and he was running vampire speed.

I opened my eyes and we were at....his house. I looked at him.

"I don't need you" I felt my heart drop.

"Wait what" I choked up. He pushed me against the wall. His eyes were hazel now.

"I want you" he said and crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, asking to enter. I gladly let him. I pulled his hair making him moan.

His hands slid under my tank and he began to kiss my neck. They were sweet and soft making me let out small moans. He went down closer to my boobs. I moan loudly when he hit my soft spot.

I felt him smirk on my skin and he nibbled right there for me to pull him closer. I don't know how but we ended up on the couch. Darren had his shirt off and I had all my clothes on. Ha.

I turn him around so I'm on top and I kiss his neck slowly and I finally found his soft spot. It was right above his collar bone. He lifted my tank off and threw it on the carpet.

He looked at me once I only had my bra on and I felt something bulge under me. I looked down and blushed.

Darren lifted my chin. "Bae, your beautiful and you should know that you turn me on by that bulge." I laughed.

I kissed him again. He took off his pants but continued to kiss me. He wanted to go far but I didn't let him. I was now on the bottom as he kissed my stomach.

I moaned really loud. I could soon feel his friend wanting to come out by banging on me.

His lips left my body and back to my lips. We had a tongue war that he won. He explored my mouth and it slid down my throat. I turned him over and he squeezed my ass. I moaned in return.

We stopped about an hour later. So about 2 hours of non sex. Cool....I wonder what the sex will feel like doe. I soon drifted of into sleep.