leaving

"JAMES" I was yelling his name.

"yeah, I'm in my room" I heard james say. I went to his room and saw him on his phone on the bed, while his girlfriend was in the shower.

"We need to talk" James looked up and sat his phone down.

"What about" I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"Lets go" I pulled him off the bed and pulled him outside on the beach. I walked him closer to the water and tears formed in my eyes.

"Whats wrong" James asked and I sighed. I didn't know how I was going to ask him this. I didn't know how he was going to respond either. He is probably going say no but I have to ask him.

I stopped the tears and looked him in his eyes. They were a greenish color which I hated because his eye color was better then mine.

"Are you coming home?" I dropped the question ,his eyes filled with anger.

"Why the hell would I come home!? He abused me and you want me to walk into his house. Don't you remember! I wasn't what he wanted, I never was! I tried but no, I wasn't perfect! I'm NEVER coming home. You can forget about it." I stood there clueless, I didn't know what to say.

"Wow ok, don't bother to call your sister over all these years and tell her how you feel, then go off on her the next time she ask you a question." I looked at the sand but back to him. This time no tears came, anger did.

I continued to talk. "DO YOU KNOW ALL THE HELL I HAD TO GO THROUGH WITH OUT YOU! I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE OF WHAT DAD DID! IM SORRY IF IIII DID SOMETHING TO YOU! I NEED YOU JAMES! I GO THROUGH HELL WITH OUT YOU. " I yelled and stormed off the beach.

"Anna are you-" Calvin started but I glared at him.

"No! I hate life! I hate me!" I yelled at him and walked in the bathroom. I had to find something for the pain but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I left the bathroom and went to my room.

Darren was in the room watching tv but stopped once he saw me.

"Well someones grumpy this morning" Darren mumbled and I glared at him.

"Shut up" I walked past him but stopped. I looked at his appearance and he looked drained. He looked like he hasn't slep, his lips were cracked, and his skin was really pale.

"Have you eaten" I asked but he laughed.

"Nope, thats what why I haven't left this room." I nodded and sat next to him. I guess he was confused at first but then scooted closer.

"I would never say this but...." I paused to look at him and he looked back. ".....feed off of me." I said and looked down. Darren was speechless, nothing could come out of his mouth.

"I can't do that." Darren didn't even look at me when he said it.

"Why" I asked, he ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Because I don't want you to be in pain." I laughed at his comment. "What" he askeda little bit frustrated.

"Do you know that you caused me way a lot pain already." I sighed and laid back against the soft pillows.

"Yes I know and I don't want to screw up anymore" He said as he laid down next to me.

"Whatever, just do it. I need to get my mind off of things anyway. " I said sitting up to look at him.

"So my lips on your neck makes you forget about things" he smirked.

My cheeks turned red. "You know w-what I mean" I stuttered and looked down.

"Damn Anna stop teasing me!" I looked up at him confused, I didn't say anything.

"I'm confused..." I say looking at Darren but before I knew it he was on top of me.

"You make me want you more and more when you do stuff like that. When you bite your lip, blush, or look down when your nervous. It turned me on. YOU turn me on."

I stopped by his words. What the hell? Does he really notice these things about me.

"Yes love, every single thing" His face was inches from mine.

"You know you can stop reading my mind" I said but he smirked.

"That would never happen love." I loved it when he called me love. I started to blush. "Having dirty dreams about me" he whispered in my ear which made me shiver.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. I ran my hand through his thick brown hair.

He moaned. "Maybe if you cover up for me I can go get my dinner." I sighed and nodded.

"I'll be back" I was about to say something but he was gone.

I decided to take a shower because I didn't feel clean. I felt like I was in the shower for about an hour. I got out and stood looking in the mirror. I didn't see much and wondered what guys see in me.

They probably were sorry for me and didn't really like me. I felt trapped inside, like no one can help me. I wish I was prettier, happier, and less sad.

I blow dried my hair and walk out the bathroom. I almost screamed once I went in.

"REALLY" I yelled at Darren who was sitting on the bed looking at me.....well not my face.

"Why would think that" He got up and walked up to me. I remembered I only had a towel around me, so I started to blush.

Darren smirked for a minute but then his face went serious. I looked into his drak brown eyes. He looked better then before. He wasn't pale, his lips looked smooth, and his eyes were clear.

"Why do you think that" he asked me for the second time. I simply shrugged and walked over to the dresser but he was already there. "Tell me." I sighed.

"Fine I know that I'm not attractive, I wonder why people like me when I look like this. I-I don't know, but I mean who cares." I tried to walk away but he pulled me closer to him.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are perfect in my eyes. Especially when you get mad, thats a turn on for me" He started to laugh.

I nodded at him and bit my lip. I have this feeling when I'm around him. It's like he's my world and I can't live without that.

"DAMNIT YOU ASKED FOR IT!" he yelled causing me to look up. His lips smashed against mine. I soon responded and rapped my arms around his neck.

"I...told...you....biting....your..lip....was...a..turn..on" He mumbled after each kiss. He started to kiss my neck, soon sucking on it.

I moaned. "D-Darren I-I need t-to get d-dressed" I moaned out, tugging on his hair.

"Will.......you.....promise..to....continue...this...later" he said still kiss on my neck." I moaned again and again.

"We have to leave today" I mumbled laying my head on his chest. Darren groaned and pulled away.

"I'll pack" He now sounded grumpy and it made me laugh. I really didn't want to go home just yet.