Dads other home

It was Friday and I was putting my bag in the car. Darren, Izzy, Matt, and Asher were riding with me. Calvin was riding with John, Brian and Dylan. And last but not least Carter was riding with my cheerleader friend Kayla and Sam.

I was driving and darren was next to me while Izzy and Asher were In the back. I think Ash is wondering about Darren and I because to him I never met him.

I will tell him the story sooner or later.

Izzy started freaking out because of the song that was playing on the radio. I started to freak out too. Our favorite song 'unpredictable' by 5sos came on. We sung along to the lyrics making the boys annoyed.

we can run down the streets

with the stars in our eyes

we can tear down this town

in the dark of the night

just open the door

we've got time on our side

we can make it out alive!

we're taking on the world

I'll take you where you wanna go

pick you up if you fall to pieces

let me be the one to one to save you

wreck the plans we had before

let's be unpredictable.

We continued to sing till the song went off. Asher was laughing at us the whole time.

We made it to the house in about 20 minutes. Everyone got their bags out the car and headed to the house. I found the key that my dad gave me and unlocked the door.

It was beautiful! Once you walked in you could smell of the salty ocean water. I hear everyone talking about how beautiful this place is. I feel someone's hand touch me.

"Bro this place is sweet" It was John. I laughed and nodded to agree.

"I haven't been here in ages." John smiles and rans to jump on Calvin's back. Calvin fell on the ground along with John.

"Dude chill" Asher said to them as he was walking up to me. "So what do we do now" I smile and cuff my hands over my mouth.

"ANYONE UP FOR A SWIM!" everyone cheers and rans to put on their bathing suits. "Thats what we do." I turned and walked away to find me an empty room.

The last room was taken by Darren. I stood in the doorway.

"Go to another room" I say and throw my bag on the floor. Darren smirked and picked my bag up. He started to unpack it.

"No we're sharing. " I sighed and grabbed my bag from him. I walked to the bathroom, they had one in each room.

I changed quickly and made my way out the bathroom. Darren was already ready. His toned abs were showing and his messy hair just made you want to melt.

I grabbed 2 towels and threw one at Darren's face because he was looking at my butt.

we walked out the room and walked on the sandy beach. Everyone was already out there having fun and playing around. Izzy ran up to me.

"ZAYMMMMM...U GOTTA BAE OR NAHH" I was laughing too hard at her. She was laughing too snd Darren was standing there clueless.

"What..did I miss something I'm confused" That made us laugh harder..I tried to stop and talk but I couldn't.

"I-Its a vine y-you have to watch it" I said in between laughs.

He rolled his eyes. I heard someone call my namd and I looked up to see it was Asher.

"You guys wanna play volleyball." I looked at Darren who shrugged.

"I'm not a good player" I yelled back to Asher. Carter looked at us.

"That's ok babe we can teach you" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but maybe you can teach Kayla" Kayla looked over at us but back to Carter.

"Ok." He can be so stupid sometimes but thats why he was my friend .

"You wanna get in the water" Darren asked and I nodded. It had to be about 90 degrees today.

We walk to the water and I put my foot in,I jumped back. It was freezing. I saw Brian and Dylan playing in the water. This water was too cold to swin in.

I got pushed into the water. I turned around to see Darren laughing hard. I got out the water and pushed Darren in. He was pissed so I ran. I ran behind Izzy trying to get away from Darren.

"What....oh never mind" Izzy said after I pushed her in front of me.

I looked but I didn't see Darren and Izzy didn't see him. I sighed in relief.

I was about to walk away but someone threw me over their shoulders. I kick and screamed for him to put me down.

"DARREN PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" I screamed, everyone was looking and laughing at us.

He laughed at me. "No you asked for it" I continued to kick and scream....He ran into the water and dropped me in. I came up to the surface.

"Jerk" I stuck my tongue out at him, he did the same back. I hugged him and started to cry.

Yeah I could get really emotional at times, even if nothing has happened.
"Whats wrong" Darren pulled me closer. I sobbed and mumbled on his chest.

"I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know, I n-never ment to give you a h-hard time. " I'm guessing he read my thoughts and understood what I was talking about.

"shhh- you didn't know" I was sniffling a little. I smiled at him which made him smile.

"Lets have fun ok" I pulled his hand and we got out the water. Darren went to go play volleyball with the others. I laid my towel out, put my sunglasses on, some sunscreen, and laid back.

I was laying in the hot sun , without a care in the world. A volleyball my head.

"What the hell" I screamed. Sam came over. I didn't want to talk to him, so I laid back down.

"Hey did I hit you hard" I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything to him. Sam threw the ball back to the guys. He sat down next to me but I didn't look at him.

I felt uncomfortable in a bathing suit next to Sam. I didn't want to be near him. I scooted over away from Sam.

"Really,I can't believe you're still mad." I glared at him but back to the water.

I didn't say anything to him. He looked at me with guilt and I could tell he was sorry but I didn't care.

"You should really get away from my girlfriend. Don't make things worse then it already is..." Darren came over and told Sam. Sam laughed and looked at me.

"At least I didn't make out with a girl right in front of her." I closed my eyes remembering the day Darren kiss that girl.

Darren sighed "You know-" he paused looking at me."I didn't mean to.." I stood up away from the guys.

"You guys can talk this out but I'm bout to get a drink with Carter." I looked at Sam who got more upset. I walked away and over to Carter.