Kidnapping

Darren POV

I was laying on the bed waiting for Anna to come back in the room.  I wanted to take her when were against the wall. She is perfect, everything I wanted.

I remembered she said she was about to talk to Jasmine and she talks for a long time. I put some clothes on and decided I could talk to James.

I walked out the room and it was quite. .......beyond quite. I ran in vampire speed to the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

if  you want your mate back .......Alive

and her family. I suggest you bring me what I want.....

YOU!

                   ~You know who

My eyes widened and my heart sunk. I knew this was coming but didn't know when. I needed back up or else all of us will die.

I ran out the house and ran to my home in vampire speed. Will was already on the couch and Sam was walking out my bathroom.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked Samuel a little irritated.

"Because I am now shut the hell up" He said and sat on  the couch.

"Whatever,  but I need help.....someone  took Anna and her brother and sister and I need back up."I explained.

Will jumped up and Samuel was laughing.

"I saw this coming....your best friend took Anna!" Samuel  stood up and stopped laughing.

"I will fight, but you better buy me beer." He laughed and so did I.

"Lets go kill a bitch!" Will screamed and we left the house.

....................................................

Anna POV

All I saw was darkness.....complete darkness. I tried opening my eyes but it hurt. I let them rest for a little then tried again. I opened them and I was in a dark room with chains and whips.

I tried to move my hands but they were chained to the wall. I still had on the over sized shirt with no shoes. My feet were touching the icecold floor.

I looked to my left and saw James the same way but still sleep on a different wall. I looked on my right and saw my sister the same way on a different wall. I realized that I was crying and tried to stop but couldn't.

The metal door opened and a tall blonde, built guy walked in and sat in a chair on the other side of the room.

"Up already?" he asked smirking. I didn't speak......Was this the guy who kidnapped me?

"I'm one of the guys" he answered still smirking. Great now I know he's a vampire.

"How do you know I'm a vampire. ......oh wait yeah your mated to one." That's when I spoke up.

"He's my boyfriend you asshole." I gritted through my teeth.

The blonde laughed and opened the door. I saw two figures standing in the shadows.

"She said that Darrens her boyfriend" He told the guys.

"I don't know why?" a familiar voice said and he stepped out of the shadows.

"A-Asher?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Hey baby girl." Ash said and by this time James and Jasmine woke up.

The other guy stepped out the shadows. 

"M-Matt?" I asked and he weakly smiled. I hit my head against the wall, tears streaming down my face.