Forgive ?

Samuel's P.O.V

It was hilarious when Anna woke up finding out she was a vampire. I was trying to hold in my laughter but couldn't. Will had kicked me in my balls to make me shut up.

We were at Anna's house and she was throwing shit at Darren.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TURN ME!?" She had yelled at Darren and Will was trying to hold her back.

"IT WAS THE ONLY WAY!" He yelled back catching the pillow she threw at him.

"ONLY WAY FOR WHAT? MAKING MY LIFE HELL?" Anna was still throwing crap at him.

"NO BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING LIVE WITH OUT YOU!"And that's when we all got the hint, that this was going to be emotional.

Will gathered everyone and walked out side. I knew where this was going.........

Anna's P.O.V

"What?" I now had tears in my eyes.

"I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH THAT I HATE BEING AWAY FROM YOU! WHEN YOU LEFT ME I WANTED TO DIE. IN THE BEGINNING I DIDN'T THINK LIKE THIS, BUT NOW I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT YOU. YOU A-" I cut him off by jumping on him.

We both fell to the floor and he had a confused look on his face. I kissed him and he was suprised. He started to kiss back but I stopped him.

"I love you so much, I understand why you did it and I just wanted you to say it and not think it. I want you to be my one and only." I whispered and he smiled.

"What do you mean?" he raised an eyebrow and I laughed.

"I'm ready" I bit my lip, my cheeks were now burning.

"Lets do this" I beat him to the room in vampire speed but he got on top of me faster then I could lay down.

SEXUAL SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darren's lips connected with mine. His warm tongue slid over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let him in. The kiss got deeper and more intense.

I broke the kiss and took Darren's shirt off. His abs looked amazing by the way. He was now smirking because I was staring at him.

"Like what you see?" His smirk grew wider.

"I've seen better" I teased and I flipped him around so that I was on top straddling him.

"Well it's your turn." he said smirking, looking at my shirt.

I took off my shirt showing my breas in my black lace bra. I look at Darren smiling but his mouth was wide open. I laughed and undid his pants.

He slid them off and I got back on top, straddling him. Something bulge under me and I blushed knowing what it was.

"Are you ready?" He bit his lip and I nodded. He slid down my underwear and slid in a finger. I moaned loudly as he entered another one. He took them out and I groaned.

Darren licked his fingers and pulled down his boxers. It was Huge. I nodded and it happened. I wasn't a virgin anymore. The love of my life took it away and I was happy that I gave it to the person I wanted to be with forever.

Darren's P.O.V

I loved hearing her moans. As I wemt into her she screamed my name. I've had sex with many other girls but she was different. I wanted her for years.

All the boyfriends who made out with her made me want to kill them and take her right then and there. But I am happy that I could take her now.

I was going faster now and she was screaming my name. Lucky no one was in the house.

"Darren.........oh..my...god" She screamed. I slowly pulled out of her and we pulled the covers over each other.

"That was amazing" Anna said out of breath.

"Best I've ever had." I said smiling at her.

"It better be" She laughed and I kissed her soft lips. "What was that for." Anna had on her confused face which made me want to kiss her again.

"Because your sexy and it's hard for me to stop kissing you." Her smile grew wider.

We laid there for a while just looking at each other. I loved her and never wanted to let her go.