What just happened

As soon as I saw darren it was like the whole world stopped. He was about to save me from these rapists.

"Oh look who it is lover boy Darren here to save the poor girl" The guy who was holding me said.

Wait ,what, so did darren know them.....he just moved here! Ugh I'm so confused.

"Let her go and I won't kill you or your little pets." Darren said and he sounded mad.

"Ummm let me think about that....NO. I'm hungry Darren and she is perfect for the job."with that he added a smirk.What did he mean by hungry? So many questions.

"Yeah ok I Don't care if you are now give her to me before she sees something she might not want to see."

"What if I don't"

"Well this well happen" with that all I saw was a flash and all the guys were running away from Darren.

I fell to the ground in shock. I felt someone pick me up and say something.

"It will be ok darling I promise."

**********************************

I woke up with a pounding headache, it felt like I was getting punched in the face a million times. Thats when I remembered everything that happened last night. The guys, the gas station, and Darren.

I sat up straight and took in my surroundings . Wait... I was at home. How did I get home? All I remember was me passing out.

A small knock hit my door. "come in" my voice cracked a little because I was still trying to find out what happened after the rescue.

My mom and dad walked into the room with sad and tired looks on their faces that I haven't seen since my little sister was born.

"Baby are you alright?Do you feel better?Do you need anything?Oh this is all my-" my mom stopped as my dad put his hand on her shoulder.

"Mom I'm fine just a headache. How long have I've been out?" she gave me a worried look.

My mom opened her mouth to say something but my dad budged in. "2 days sweet heart". The room got quiet."Umm a nice boy came by here and dropped you off and said you had passed out in shock of seeing a big dog. He must have been your friend because he knew where we lived."

Ok so I get the Darren part but.....WHAT! HOW DID HE KNOW WHERE I LIVED? When I see him I want all my questions answered!