My happiness

My night out with Asher was really fun. I hated roller coasters but Asher made me love them.

It was something about him that made me feel safe, away from everything. It was like he was put in my life to make my bad times good. If so he did a GREAT job at it.

I loved spending time with him. I liked the fact that we could be friends even though he liked me. I felt we weren't at that point anymore. It was more like we were brother and sister.

We talked at my door step for about an hour. We talked about random things, even the day that we met. He asked me if I thought he was hot. Ha......NO! He was SEXY!

I told him that and I regret it. He wouldn't stop laughing at me but it was pretty funny. Our time had to end when I noticed my mom looking out the window.

Uggh PARENTS!

"I will see you soon hopefully, if you don't mind." Asher said blushing a little.

I nodded. "You will definitely see me" we both laughed. He leaned in for a hug and I did too. We stayed like that for a while until I remembered my mother was watching everything.

I blushed and pulled away from the hug. Asher smiled at me and began to blush.

"I will call you ok." Asher said putting his hands in his front pockets looking at the ground.

"yeah...." I smiled at him. He was so cute when he is nervous.

Asher kissed my forehead and left .

I went inside , my mother watching me as I went. I was tired and wanted to sleep.

I ran upstairs and changed into my pajamas. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in deep, deep , sleep.

.......................................................................................

A week had past, I was mostly hanging out with Asher or Izzy and Matt. Matt hadn't talked to me really. I think it was because of me hanging out with Asher.  I don't know but Izzy noticed it.

I hadn't seen Darren either. I was happy but sad. I know he is a cold blooded killer but also something happens to me when I'm around him.

It was spring break and my parents were going out of town. My sister Jasmine was going to her friends house and I was the odd one out. I had no plans. How popular I must be. *note to my sarcasm*

I was bored and didn't have nothing to do. I walkied into the living room and turned on the tv.

My favorite show The walking dead was on. I grabbed a bag of chips from the cabinet. I love doing this...watchingThe walking dead and getting fat.....nice.

I watched about 3 episodes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at the sound of someone banging on the door.I sat up and got up off the couch.  My hair was a mess but I didn't care, I was to tired to care.

I opened the door to come face to face eith Darren. I stood at the door looking at him with tired eyes while he was fully awake.

"So this is how Sleeping Beauty wakes up" He said while putting the dumb smirk on his face. I groaned.

"Shut-" I remembered he was a vampire who was trying to kill. My eyes widened in terror. I stepped back a few steps still scared for my dear life.

"I'm not going to hurt you Anna" Darren said stepping closer. I tried to close the door but he caught it before I could.

All my mind was saying...."RUN ANNA RUN" and thats exactly what I did. I let go of the door and ran upstairs but a pair of hands grabbed me.

I was about to scream when he covered my mouth. I tried kicking him but it didn't work. Darren dropped me on the couch and uncovered my mouth.

"ANNA I'M NEVER GOING TO HURT YOU" he yelled at me and ran his hand through his hair.

"YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE HOW DO I KNOW YOU WONT KILL ME?" I screamed at him. He looked hurt after what I said. Then I saw a tear escape from his eye.

"Anna I don't want to and I never will want to. I didn't want this life, I wanted to be normal just like you. But I was cursed with this life. Killing people I don't want to kill. I'm sorry if I scare you, I don't want to. I want you to love me but you won't because of the monster I am." Darren continued to cry.

I felt bad I didn't know that. I had to comfort him, I can't stand to see him like this.

I pulled him in for a hug, he sobbed on my shirt while I rubbed his back.

We sat like that for hours and stared at the wall. I didn't want to push him into talking to me about everything. I felt like we need to clear our minds from everything.

Finally he spoke up. "I would never hurt you. Please believe that, I don't want to harm you but I-I need you."

I didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to say...I'm here but I couldn't.  I don't even know him like that. I liked him but I didn't know him.

Just as was about to say something the door bell rung. I looked at Darren and got off the couch. He sat up and watched me walk to the door.

As I opened the door Izzy busted in.She was screaming at me but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Izzy shut-up!" I raised my voice at her. She stopped and sighed.

"I HAVE BIGGG NEWS" She screamed and I saw Darren cover his ears.

"Ok what is it" I said uncovering my ears. Izzy put on a worried face.

"Sam's back." My eyes widened at what she said.