The Jump

For it to be about 7:00 p.m. It was really dark.I walked down the drive way and unlocked the car door. I loved this car. My Dad bought the car for my 16 birthday. I cried when I saw it, it was a Challenger. My dream car.

I opened the car door and hopped in. About 10 minutes later I was at a walmart. I went inside and grabbed a cart. I quickly got the items I needed and headed to check out. As I was leaving out a little girl scout came up to me.

"excuse me miss, would you like to buy a box cookies?" she asked with her cute little face that would make anyone smile.

I smiled "sure sweetie, can I have 5 trefoils." I said as I handed the girl the money.

"Thank you miss" she said with her sweet voice. I smiled and walked away.

After putting my bags in the car I headed home. I blasted the music in the car. I was listening to my favorite song "Dark Horse" by katy perry. Thats when I realized I was about to run out of gas.

I pulled into a gas station and turned my music down. I couldn't wait to get home so I could go right back to sleep. Sleep and I get along really well. I went into the gas station and walked up to the counter. I grabbed a pack of skittles and payed the clerk. As I was walking out I saw a group of guys hanging around the entrance.

I walked out the gas station only to be stopped buy one of the guys. He looked like he could be 19 or 20.

"Hey Beautiful where do you think your going?"  ugh his breath smelled like beer.

"None of your business now can I go please"  I said , my voice sounding a little shaky.

Thats when a different guy in the group started to talk "No doll we can't let you go , we didn't get our treat yet" All the guys smirked.

Two guys came and grabbed me. I kicked one in the man parts and I was about to scream when one of the guys put their hand over my mouth.

"Darling we just want our share" The guy smirked " What I'm about to d-" He was cut off by someone yelling and by this time I was in tears.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" The guy screamed at the man that was holding me. I knew that voice. That person.......Darren !?