Us

It was tonight that I would see Sam. I use to love him. Think he was the right one and wanted to settle down with. NO! He broke my heart, I wasnt good enough for him.

I had on a white lace shirt with a short black skirt and black pumps. I didn't pick it out Izzy did. We were in my room putting on makeup. Izzy looked beautiful. 

She had on a purple dress that had lace going down her back. It was really short. Nothing I would wear.

We finally got out the room and headed down stairs. The music was high and people were everywear.

Darren had been down stairs letting everyone in and handing out drinks. The drinks were probably alcohol. I spotted Darren talking to a few guys.....even Asher.Oh boy.

I ditched Izzy and ran to the group of guys.

"Oh look who joined us the hot, the sexy, Anna !" Calvin yelled. I laughed at his response. I had met him along with the rest of the guys at the beach party.

"Shut up" Asher said to Calvin but he still winked at me. "No hug, ok I feel the love" Asher put on a face like he was crying. I laughed and went to go hug him. I could feel Darren's eyes on me.

John broke the awkwardness of us hugging. "Theres a room upstairs you know" All the guys laughed except Darren.

Asher glared at John when we stopped hugging. "It's not like that we are just best friends" All the guys laughed.

"Unbelievable" I said while punching John in the arm. He acted like it hurt.

I laughed more. Dylan and Brian laughed too.

"Anna you want a drink " Brian said already looking drunk.

"No I'm fine-" I got cut off by Izzy turning me around.

"He's here and is talking to some guys from school. He is looking for you because he knows this is your house. " She put on a devilish smile.

"Ok" I turned to see Darren smiling and Asher confused while the rest of the boys were In their own little world.

"What that about?"  Asher asked still confused. I awed by his adorable face.

"Ugh. Just an old friend that I dislike." I sighed. Asher grabbed my waist pulling my closer to him. It was sweet until I saw Darren's face.

"I will be back I need something to drink." I pulled away from Asher and pushed Darren out the way.

He thinks he can give me looks and I'm suppose to do what he says. I walked to the table and poured myself a drink.

I needed to clear my mind. I was mad and overwhelmed at the same time.

"Well, well, well, long time no see" the voice startled me making me jump. It was Sam.

"Oh yeah Hi" I said looking down. He looked the same. Jet black hair, brown eyes, buff.

"Checking me out" he put on a cocky smirk. I did a sarcastic laugh.

"No" I said as Darren walked in the room. I glared at him but looked down at my shoes.

Sam turned around to see Darren and started to smirk.

"This your boyfriend" I widened my eyes and looked at Darren who smiled. I was about to say something but he beat me to it.

"Yea, why do you care" he asked but Sam just laughed.

"Because your walking up in here like you own the girl. I'm just talking to her." I looked at the ground because I knew what was going to happen next and I didn't want to be here when it happened.

Darren just laughed. I grabbed my cup and was walking out the kitchen but Darren grabbed my arm. "You ok." I sighed.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as Asher ran into the kitchen. He eyes went from Sam to Darren to Me.

"I was looking for you." I smiled, he smiled back but I could tell he was still confused.

"Awe, didn't know. I was about to come talk to you." Just as I said that my favorite song came on. "Heres to never growing up" by Avril lavigne. Sam must have saw my eyes spark.

"Favorite song still" Sam smirked.  I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes.....I can't bel-" I started to say but Sam finished it.

"Believe I remembered. I do." I smiled at what he said. No guy have I dated ever remembered anything about me except for my face.

"Wow. ok" I looked at Asher. "A best friend care to dance with me" I poked his arm.

"After last time...sure" He winked at me, I punched his arm. I pulled him into the crowd of people In the living room. We started to dance to the song. Everyone was on everyone and having fun.

I could see sam out the corner of my leaning against a wall drinking out of his red cup. A girl came up to him and was leaning all against him. I guess she was drunk and wanted to dance or something else....He turned her down and walked away.

Wow I've never seen him do that. Maybe he has changed. Asher and I went back to the boys after dancing. I soon left the group to go find Darren but I found Sam instead.

"Had fun grinding on people" I put on a confused look. Grinding on people? I was DANCING with Asher.

"I was dancing with my friend" I told him but he just laughed at me. "Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Because your boyfriend was pissed" Wait my boyfriend? Oh yeah Darren. Big difference I am his mate.

"Oh crap. Where did he go." I knew he would kill me or Asher. Killing Asher worried me most.

"He went over by the wall and started talking to some girl." I looked to where Sam was pointing but he soon stopped once he saw what I saw.

Darren was kissing the black haired girl who was better then me in each and every way. He told me I was the only one. But that was a lie because there was someone else.

I liked him but was scared at the fact that he was a vampire. But when he said he liked me and that I was the only one I started to have hope that I had somebody.

Sam rubbed my back and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry" I turned to him and hugged him tight. We were not the best of friends but we he knew what it felt like and I did too.

"I know we are not on the best terms but I missed your hugs." I paused. "The real ones" I laughed and looked up at him.

"Yeah me too" We soon pulled away once we realized that we were hugging to long.

"I better go cry and sob in my room" Sam laughed and I joined him.

"Yeah because I don't want it on my shirt" I laughed some more.

"Just for the record that's not my boyfriend." I sighed. Sam pulled me close to whisperer in my ear.

"It will work out one day" I smiled and turned to walk away.

I got upstairs away from everyone else. I sat on my bed and got my phone out. I texted Darren. Oh he was going to die...better yet I'm happy. I happy he is out of my life now.

I won't be the one to worry about vampire crap. All the other girls who like him can. I sighed. and thought about Sam. How he changed and Our old relationship.